Share Gatherer and Cartographer data via your Roster

Moderator: Foxy

Re: Gatherer v0.9B [Roster 1.7.3 addon]

Postby Borsti » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Minihunt wrote:Fix typo in enUS.php, esES.php, deDE.php and update.php

Full Gatherer 0.9b

I don`t no why but if I use the fixed version no map will shown on my roster

I checked error.log
[Sat Apr 07 07:15:12 2007] [error] [client 85.177.200.153] File does not exist: /var/www/wow/roster/addons/gatherer/images/MAP/.jpg
[Sat Apr 07 07:16:46 2007] [error] [client 85.177.200.153] File does not exist: /var/www/wow/roster/addons/gatherer/images/MAP/.jpg
Last edited by Borsti on Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borsti
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Gatherer v0.9B [Roster 1.7.3 addon]

Postby Foxy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:58 pm

I'll take a look at it... but that wasn't edited or posted by me :-D
Foxy
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Manu211 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:20 pm

I have problems too...

The maps are shown correctly but no nodes. you say the cp.lua must be uploaded. Sry, I cannot find it...

I use Gatherer v2.99.0.0439
Manu211
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Foxy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:32 pm

cp.lua is just short for CharacterProfiler.lua
Foxy
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Manu211 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:36 pm

oh ... :oops:
Manu211
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby daddelkopp » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:48 pm

I delete roster_addon_gatherer_nodes in my DataBase. I start Gatherer once to create "roster_addon_gatherer_nodes", again. I give all files in the Gatherer folder CHMOD 777.

I try to upload cp.lua & one of the carthographer files. Same as before. All nodes keep 0 at nodeNumber.

I think i wait until your next released version, kill all and try it again.

daddelkopp
daddelkopp
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby Manu211 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:58 pm

Bei mir das gleiche... ich hab den Table auch schon gelöscht und wieder installiert übers roster interface... der Table bleibt leer. aber Karte wird korrekt angezeigt...

ich behalte den thread hier mal im auge, der gatherer wär schon klasse als roster-addon
Manu211
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Foxy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:43 am

@Manu211

Babel Fish Translation
With me the same... I have the Table already deleted and again installed over roster interfaces... the Table remains empty however map correctly indicated... I keep thread here times in the eye, the gatherer more waer already class than roster addon

Not sure what you mean by the last sentence.

Never the less all columns should be filled with data. If there is no data being stored, make sure you are uploading CharacterProfiler.lua along with your Gatherer.lua and/or Chartographer.lua files.

If you still have nothing being stored please post your server details. mySql & PHP versions... As this might be part of the problem though I doubt it.
Foxy
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Foxy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:47 am

@daddelkopp

Are you using the current package that I posted in the downloads section of wowroster.net?

Are you uploading a current version of the Chartographer.lua files. That is to say your addon in game is up to date...

I'm still somewhat at a loss as to why it would parse all but the nodeNumber...
Foxy
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Borsti » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Foxy wrote:Not sure what you mean by the last sentence.

"der gatherer wär schon klasse als roster-addon"

It`s a nice addon if it works correct
(translation from BabeL-Borsti)
Borsti
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby Manu211 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:59 pm

Foxy wrote:Never the less all columns should be filled with data. If there is no data being stored, make sure you are uploading CharacterProfiler.lua along with your Gatherer.lua and/or Chartographer.lua files.

uploading Gatherer.lua? I thought the roster addon gatherer fetches the data from my saved variables?

and in update.php there is only a field to uplaod cp.lua. *confused*

to the developers: can you make it possible to show
herbs OR mining nodes too? For un'goro: show herbs oder mining nodes or soil or power crystals?
Manu211
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Borsti » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Manu211 wrote:and in update.php there is only a field to uplaod cp.lua. *confused*

You must use the Update.php from the addon

(Du must die alte Update.php mit der aus dem addon paket ersetzen)
Borsti
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby Manu211 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:06 pm

omg...

Hab ich das überlesen? Diese update.phpliegt im Paket gleichauf mit dem Gatherer-Addon im Ordner addon... da hab ich sie auch hinkopiert... oh mann... *kopfklatsch*

ok, das war das Problem! *gelöst* thx :)

@ Foxy
please put the update.php in the top folder. it is in the addon-folder... I think many users don't know that they must replace it with the original upload.php from the roster.
Manu211
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

getting an error when uploading gathere stuff

Postby baxterrj » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Ok, after uploading the mod, and renaming the gatherer folder; to reflect the cap G for "Gatherer" in the update.php:

// Create the Gatherer input field if addon exists

if(file_exists(ROSTER_ADDONS.'Gatherer'))

I am now receiving the following errors when I upload to the roster. On an intresting note, these errors ONLY show up when I upload the gatherer.lua file, and not when I just upload the charprofiler.lua or the pvplog.lua

Notice: Undefined index: PvpLogData in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/update.php on line 195

and

Notice: Undefined variable: updatePvPMessages in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/update.php on line 595

Notice: Undefined variable: rosterUpdateMessages in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/update.php on line 596

and

Notice: Undefined variable: updatePvPMessages in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/update.php on line 603

Notice: Undefined variable: rosterUpdateMessages in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/update.php on line 603

Those errors lie outside of the update box, as notices around different areas of the screen. However, inside the update box I am getting the following errors under the gatherer section.

Notice: Undefined index: DESOLACE in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: BLOODMYST_ISLE in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: DARKSHORE in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: MULGORE in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: FERALAS in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: ASHENVALE in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: DUN_MOROGH in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: TIRISFAL_GLADES in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: SWAMP_OF_SORROWS in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: GHOSTLANDS in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: EVERSONG_WOODS in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/Gatherer/functions.php on line 61

Notice: Constant SIGGEN_DIR already defined in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/siggen/conf.php on line 52

Notice: Constant SIGCONFIG_CONF already defined in /home/thinjoh5/public_html/reclamation/roster/addons/siggen/conf.php on line 87

There are MULTIPLE repeats of the ones listed above (save the last two for siggen)

any ideas?
Last edited by baxterrj on Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baxterrj
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Foxy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:57 pm

@Manu211

In the current download: http://wowroster.net/Downloads/details/id=107.html

The update.php is in the right spot :-D

I will be adding a README file and a INSTALL file in the next package...

Perhaps I can use BabeL-Borst service for the translations :-D

Let us know if you have any problems with it now Manu211... and post a link to your site : http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=3224.html
Foxy
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

PreviousNext

Return to Gatherer