Event Manager for DF?

Addons for WoWRosterDF

Event Manager for DF?

Postby scapegoat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:58 am

My guild currently uses the GroupCalendar in-game addon to keep track of all our runs, meetings, and events, and it is working out pretty well for us. I would like to find a way to have that information published to the website as well.

Searching around here, I have picked up that the Event Manager roster addon could and does handle this from GroupCalendar, and it pulls the correct lua file via triggers and whatnot. I also noticed that it looks like Anaxent has this addon up on his guild site, which is RosterDF, so far as I can tell.

Is there a port of Event Manager for RosterDF? Do I even need one, or can I use the original?

I have the same question regarding RaidTracker. =D
scapegoat
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Event Manager for DF?

Postby IslandStyle » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:25 pm

I had a similar question for Anaxent also about some of the addons on his site.
The ones that I am interested in are the Guild Stats and the Gear Browser, are they for your personal use only on the site or just test versions, but what I would like to know is how did you get them to work in wowrosterdf?
IslandStyle
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Event Manager for DF?

Postby Anaxent » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:03 am

Most of the addons I have installed are in testing most of them do work but need edits for installation. I have been strapped on time resentlly so i have not been able to get them all out to the public.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Return to WoWRosterDF Addons