pvp log error from wow

Forum Dedicated to PvPLog, (The WoW PvP data collector addon), and PvPLog related topics

Moderator: bsmorgan

pvp log error from wow

Postby dazaonline » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:05 pm

When i enable pvp log in the addons box within wow i always get booted out of the game and back to windows. All other mods work fine and im given the choice to send blizzard an error report.

Its only done this since the last patch and i do have the latest pvp log verion installed. Help?
dazaonline
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

pvp log error from wow

Postby AnthonyB » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:26 pm

If you disable every other addon EXCEPT PvPLog does it still happen?
Roster 2.0.2 svn [latest] latest trunk SVN svn [latest] running on IIS7/Windows Server 2008 SP2 | MySQL 5.0.85 | PHP 5.2.10 | Yes, Roster and PHP rocks on IIS! Even run as FastCGI extension!
AnthonyB
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Re: pvp log error from wow

Postby dazaonline » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:35 pm

Hi. Seems to have fixed itself now. lol
dazaonline
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: pvp log error from wow

Postby Nostrademous » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:05 pm

On the old website... not sure how long it has been since the Hack happened... but I had directions telling you what needed to happen for PvPLog to work the first time you install it.

I believe it required you to:
1) Delete the file SavedVariables.lua & PvPLog.lua from the WTF subfolders (if you ever used PvPLog version 0.4.7f or before)
2) Upon entering the game do a '/pl reset' to initialize the addons structures for the first time. At the time I wrote the addon it was not possible to automatically do that.
Nostrademous
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to PvPLog