Can we get the ArmorySync addon ported to DF?

Addons for WoWRosterDF

Postby robojerk » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:05 pm

Works the same for me.. Was hoping for some sort of performance increase, but nope.
For the Horde!
robojerk
WR.net Master
WR.net Master

Postby Anaxent » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:50 am

Right it will work the same but adding the addon variables makes sure roster is looking for and including the correct files no matter whos server is trying to serv the files to the net.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: Can we get the ArmorySync addon ported to DF?

Postby RottGutt » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:07 am

Anaxent wrote:The error was caused because 2 files were not inlcuded.
open the index.php file and change the first 2 lines to this

Code: Select all
require_once($addonDir.'functions.synch.php');
require_once($addonDir.'config.php');

Thanks Anaxant, that change enabled it to work for me, but OMG!!! This thing takes forever to update! I let it sit there for over 25 minutes since it has no progress bar, and finally clicked the stop button on my browser. When I refreshed the Roster, it had only updated about 75% of my members (75% = roughly 150 members). Is there anything that can be done to streamline the whole process? I can just see my Host shutting me down if I use this addon too often! LOL...

RottGutt
Last edited by RottGutt on Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RottGutt
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby Anaxent » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:26 pm

yes it does take for ever.....
im not too sure yet on how to improve the speed.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby xeromage » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:13 pm

I had an ineresting error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in WoWRosterDF/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.general.php on line 22

it's an undefined function. I am wondering if I need to edit my php.ini or something in order to get this to work. I haven't had alot of time to mess with it though, was hoping someone here might know what to do, thanks in advance for any help :grin:
xeromage
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Pugro » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:19 am

Check in php.ini if:

extension=php_curl.dll is commented out. If it is uncomment the line and try again.

I'm running on windows and also had to copy a couple of DLLs to the system directory:

libeay32.dll and sslear32.dll

You could also try editing the config.php and set:

$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['UseCurl'] = false

Just a few things I tried....
--------------------------------
Pugro_
Ice and Trinity Guilds, Nordrassil, EU PvE
www.iceguild.org.uk, www.trinityguild.net
Pugro
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby bsides » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:28 am

Anaxent wrote:The error was caused because 2 files were not inlcuded.
open the index.php file and change the first 2 lines to this

require_once($addonDir.'functions.synch.php');
require_once($addonDir.'config.php');

Sorry for this, but even doing it... it doesnt work. Here's the error I get:

A database error has occurred

The webmaster has been notified of the error
(lol, i'm never get notice on those errors, but whatever)

includes/db/db.php
* CMS Warning line 75: On /index.php?name=WoWRosterDF&file=addon&roster_addon_name=ArmorySynch While executing query "SELECT members.name FROM `guildcms_wowrosterdf_roster_members` members LEFT JOIN `guildcms_wowrosterdf_roster_players` players ON members.name = players.name WHERE members.level >= 10 AND ( ISNULL(players.name) OR STR_TO_DATE(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 24 HOUR) ) ORDER BY members.last_online DESC" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), In: /homepages/12/d154117712/htdocs/supr/jokers/modules/WoWRosterDF/lib/wowdb.php on line: 96

Could anyone bother to help me? Thanks in advance :)
bsides
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby MattM » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:44 am

xeromage wrote:I had an ineresting error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in WoWRosterDF/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.general.php on line 22

it's an undefined function. I am wondering if I need to edit my php.ini or something in order to get this to work. I haven't had alot of time to mess with it though, was hoping someone here might know what to do, thanks in advance for any help :grin:

maybe enable CURL in php.ini
MattM
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Postby Yoggin » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:55 pm

I get the following message when I use Armorsynch:

Non-Critical Error: Incomplete Data for Korgoth. Player has probably not updated in awhile.
Korgoth synched: 4 seconds. Total runtime: 4 seconds.

And I cant see that it updates any information at all into the roster, is there anyway to resolve this?
Yoggin
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Hurz » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:56 am

The problem is the same i have: if you set usecurl to false (because my hoster does not support curl and i have no clue how to load it up myself and how to make a working php.ini) the script gets this error.
Hurz
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby avatar_bc » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:09 pm

bsides wrote:
Sorry for this, but even doing it... it doesnt work. Here's the error I get:

A database error has occurred

The webmaster has been notified of the error
(lol, i'm never get notice on those errors, but whatever)

includes/db/db.php
* CMS Warning line 75: On /index.php?name=WoWRosterDF&file=addon&roster_addon_name=ArmorySynch While executing query "SELECT members.name FROM `guildcms_wowrosterdf_roster_members` members LEFT JOIN `guildcms_wowrosterdf_roster_players` players ON members.name = players.name WHERE members.level >= 10 AND ( ISNULL(players.name) OR STR_TO_DATE(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 24 HOUR) ) ORDER BY members.last_online DESC" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), In: /homepages/12/d154117712/htdocs/supr/jokers/modules/WoWRosterDF/lib/wowdb.php on line: 96

Could anyone bother to help me? Thanks in advance :)

I'm getting this error too. I looked at 'wowdb.php' on line 96 and I'm assuming it's a bady sql query or something, but other than that I'm stumped. Thanks in advance for any help.
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Anaxent » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:20 pm

When I get a chance tomorrow I will post my working version of the armorysync to this forum for you guys to try. unfortanatlly im now leaving work and will not have the time to do so when I get home tonight.
Last edited by Anaxent on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby avatar_bc » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:21 am

Anyone have any news on this? I like the functionality of WoWRoster much much better than Armory, but I have some very lazy players who refuse to download or upload anything, so the WoWArmory would be a great addition to the WoWRosterDF.

Incidentally I did some screwing around and looked at the WoWDB file, specifically lines 90-96 which have this command:
function query( $querystr )
   {
      global $db;
      $this->sqlstrings[] = $querystr;

//return @mysql_query($querystr);
      return $db->sql_query($querystr);
   }

I uncommented line 95 (the one above the offending error) and commented out line 96. Uploaded the file, tried to use ArmorySynch and this was I got this time:
Database Error

Array
SQL:
SELECT members.name FROM `cms_wowrosterdf_roster_members` members LEFT JOIN `cms_wowrosterdf_roster_players` players ON members.name = players.name WHERE members.level >= 1 AND ( ISNULL(players.name) OR STR_TO_DATE(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 24 HOUR) ) ORDER BY members.last_online DESC
File: index.php
Line: 37
Backtrace (most recent call last):

* File: /homepages/40/d130170206/htdocs/bloodpact/modules/WoWRosterDF/lib/commonfunctions.lib.php
o line 252
o function called: backtrace
* File: /homepages/40/d130170206/htdocs/bloodpact/modules/WoWRosterDF/addons/ArmorySynch/index.php
o line 37
o function called: die_quietly
o args: Array ( [message] => You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), [code] => 1064 ) , Database Error, index.php, 37, SELECT members.name FROM `cms_wowrosterdf_roster_members` members LEFT JOIN `cms_wowrosterdf_roster_players` players ON members.name = players.name WHERE members.level >= 1 AND ( ISNULL(players.name) OR STR_TO_DATE(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 24 HOUR) ) ORDER BY members.last_online DESC
* File: modules/WoWRosterDF/addon.php
o line 80
o function called: include_once
o args: modules/WoWRosterDF/addons/ArmorySynch/index.php
* File:index.php
o line 96
o function called: include
o args: /modules/WoWRosterDF/addon.php

Don't know if this helps or provides any clues about why it's not working for those of us that are getting this error, but I thought I would give it a shot.
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby petrakid » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:33 am

What needs to be added to this addon is a page that, when someone clicks the ArmorySynch link, comes up with some sort of a status bar or progress... bar, just to keep users from wanting to take a hammer to their computers. Also, I have read in previous posts that an admin page was coming that would allow an admin user to edit various things with the addon. How soon would this be available?
petrakid
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby dortaran » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:36 am

I took the download of armorysync for the 1.7 version, alot of the comments in their suggest that armorysync no longer works due to changes by Blizz.
I have mine installed but when I try to use it, it just refreshes my roster page but does not upload any data.
I did change the config.php to point to wowarmory.com.

Anyone any ideas?

I checked the main armorysync forum but it seems focus is on roster2.0 support.
dortaran
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to WoWRosterDF Addons