Parsing problem

CharacterProfiler.lua file uploading issues

Parsing problem

Postby Blueleaf » Wed May 02, 2007 2:48 pm

OK some background info
I was having problems uploading large .lua's (1.3Meg+) it would come up with a black screen and said done on status bar. after reading allot on the forums I have made following changes.

PHP.INI
increased file size to 4M
Increased mem allocation from 8M to 16M

Changed Update.php to fix upload directory as suggested here
forum post

Also made changes to luaparser.php and update.php as posted here
Forum Post

Current issue that I have now (Blank screen is gone BTW)
small files below 1M seem to work most of the time and occasionally I get an error similar to what I have posted below, hitting the refresh button on the browse will take care of it and it will load and parse on the second time.
1M-1.3M file this happens more often. at 1.4M it will not go away no matter how many times I refresh I can't get past it, and with all 10 characters in my .lua I am pushing the 2M envelope.

Pleas help

Here is the top few lines of the beginning to an error that outputs what appears to be my entire .lua

SQL:
SELECT `member_id` FROM `roster_members` WHERE `name` = 'Morgain'
File: update_trigger_lib.php
Line: 41
Backtrace (most recent call last):

* File: /var/www/wowguild/roster/lib/commonfunctions.lib.php
o line 248
o function called: backtrace
* File: /var/www/wowguild/roster/lib/update_trigger_lib.php
o line 41
o function called: die_quietly
o args: 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111), Database Error, update_trigger_lib.php, 41, SELECT `member_id` FROM `roster_members` WHERE `name` = 'Morgain'
* File: /var/www/wowguild/roster/update.php
o line 261
o function called: start_update_trigger
o args: Morgain, char, Array ( [Guild] => Array ( [Title] => Vassal [Name] => MelloMountaineers [Rank] => 2 ) [Mana] => 2614 [Locale] => enUS [Race] => Human [Power] => Mana [Reputation] => Array ( [Other] => Array ( [Bloodsail Buccaneers] => Array ( [Value] => 34500:36000 [AtWar] => 1 [Standing] => Hated ) [Darkmoon Faire] => Array ( [Value] => 0:3000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Neutral ) [Argent Dawn] => Array ( [Value] => 200:3000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Neutral ) ) [Alliance Forces] => Array ( [The League of Arathor] => Array ( [Value] => 0:3000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Neutral ) ) [Count] => 17 [Steamwheedle Cartel] => Array ( [Everlook] => Array ( [Value] => 846:3000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Neutral ) [Ratchet] => Array ( [Value] => 1071:3000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Neutral ) [Gadgetzan] => Array ( [Value] => 846:3000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Neutral ) [Booty Bay] => Array ( [Value] => 967:3000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Neutral ) ) [Alliance] => Array ( [Exodar] => Array ( [Value] => 82:6000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Friendly ) [Ironforge] => Array ( [Value] => 4592:6000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Friendly ) [Stormwind] => Array ( [Value] => 8515:12000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Honored ) [Gnomeregan Exiles] => Array ( [Value] => 3501:6000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Friendly ) [Darnassus] => Array ( [Value] => 3437:6000 [AtWar] => 0 [Standing] => Friendly ) ) ) [FactionEn] => Alliance [Equipment] => Array ( [Ranged] => Array ( [Item] => 5213:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 [Color] => 1eff00 [Tooltip] => Scorching Wand
Soulbound
Ranged Wand
Blueleaf
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Parsing problem

Postby PleegWat » Wed May 02, 2007 4:27 pm

Your mysql connection is going dead after a while. I'm not sure how you could fix this.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Parsing problem

Postby Blueleaf » Thu May 03, 2007 10:56 am

It seams that the magic of my server tech has correct the above issue, but now I have a new one, the .lua parses with the following errors.

ERROR LOG:
Skills could not be deleted
1030: Got error 124 from storage engine
Spells could not be deleted
Professions could not be deleted
Inventory could not be deleted
1030: Got error 127 from storage engine
Bank could not be deleted
Reputation could not be deleted
Bank could not be deleted

is this a database problem, if so, can you tell me how to purge the database and recreate it?

Thank you
Blueleaf
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Parsing problem

Postby mdeshane » Thu May 03, 2007 3:02 pm

Yes, that is a database problem. If you are familiar with phpmyadmin you can use that to repair the tables automatically. There are a few other database management programs you can use as well.

If you are on a hosted account using something like cPanel or vDeck there should be some kind of database repair option you could use. As well as access to phpmyadmin.

It could just be slight database corruption, which a repair will fix, however it could also be another more serious problem which could mean deleting database tables and starting over. I hope that helps.
Accounts Addon - Roster v2 User Account Addon

PKC Dev Site - http://dev.pkcomp.net
My Roster Dev Site - http://myroster.dontexist.net
mdeshane
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Khadgar (PvE) - US

Parsing problem

Postby Blueleaf » Thu May 03, 2007 4:31 pm

Thanks for the input Mdeshane. I have direct access to MySQL and found the problem. There where 5 corrupted tables in my database due to the issues that I had prior to this. They where caused by some permissions that where not set correctly for the main server and caused the MySQL server to crash resulting in a disconnect during file parsing. For others that may read this and have the same issue that Have direct access to the MySQL database use the following commands.

SHOW TABLES; <--This will list your tables in you database
Code: Select all
+------------------------------+
| Tables_in_roster             |
+------------------------------+
| roster_account               |
| roster_buffs                 |
(ect.)

CHECK TABLE roster_account; <--this will display the status of the table
Code: Select all
+--------------------------+-------+------------+-----------+
| Table                    | Op    | Msg_type   | Msg_text  |
| roster.roster_account    | check | status     | OK        |

if it says anything other than OK run the following command to repair the database
REPAIR TABLE roster_account; <--this will fix the corrupted table

In any case I think I now have all my problems fixed, it is parsing a 2Meg+ .lua with guild update info in 1.25 sec. with no errors.

Hats off to the development team that worked so hard to design the roster.

I would like to see a member login option to limit public information similar to RPG Outfitters but for a free roster template I am far from complaining, please keep up the good work and I look forward to future versions and upgrades.
Last edited by Blueleaf on Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blueleaf
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Parsing problem

Postby PleegWat » Thu May 03, 2007 8:44 pm

To fix the formatting, use [code] tags.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Return to Uploading