Cannot go to the administration panel

Joomla/Mambo integration forum

Postby hotpwnstar » Mon May 07, 2007 8:10 pm

Hello,

I was following the Joomla integration guide below:

http://roster.thumann.dk/joomla_guide/#phpbb_intro

However, when I clicked the link "go to administration panel" to configure the board, I got the following error:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'theaf5'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/theaf5/public_html/components/com_forum/extension.inc on line 22

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/theaf5/public_html/components/com_forum/extension.inc on line 22

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theaf5/public_html/components/com_forum/extension.inc on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theaf5/public_html/components/com_forum/extension.inc:22) in /home/theaf5/public_html/components/com_forum/admin/index.php on line 650

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theaf5/public_html/components/com_forum/extension.inc:22) in /home/theaf5/public_html/components/com_forum/admin/index.php on line 651

Can someone please tell me what's wrong and what I can do to fix this? Thank you very much! :thumleft:
hotpwnstar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Tue May 08, 2007 8:43 am

Moved
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Re: Cannot go to the administration panel

Postby BoaConstrictor » Fri May 11, 2007 3:23 pm

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'theaf5'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/theaf5/public_html/components/com_forum/extension.inc on line 22

Looks like a MySQL connection problem.

- Did you configure the user 'theaf5' to have no password?
- If you connect to your database and type:
[quote}use mysql
select hosy,user from user where user='theaf5'

Does the line with the username 'theaf5' say '%' or 'localhost'?

Somehow '%' tends to mean: all hosts except localhost, so if you want to be able to connect to the database and it's on the same host as you php scripts, host needs to be 'localhost'.
BoaConstrictor
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Joomla/Mambo