Roster config file

Installation issues with WoWRoster

Roster config file

Postby Spodee » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:23 pm

I’m having a bit of trouble installing roster 1.7.3 to my phpnuke 7.9 website hosted by ukwebsolutionsdirect, it’s the first time I’ve installed roster.
I have setup a MSQL 4.4.7 database for roster, input information correctly in steps 1 to 3 the problem seems to be when Getting to Step 4 on the roster installation, when I press the button >Continue to Roster Config< I don’t think the installation is writing my roster config file. I can’t seem to find the roster config file anywhere in the roster folder or on the website.

When the installation has finished I get an SQL Queries “SELECT `config_name`, `config_value` FROM `roster_config` ORDER BY `id` ASC;” and a small box above it with information to remove install files.

Take a look crusaders-guild.net I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong, I have followed all the installation overviews on wowroster.net a number of times, hope you can help, if you could please suggest what I could do to get it working that would be great thanks from Spodee. :thumright:
Spodee
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Roster config file

Postby davidnorman1 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:36 pm

Quite simply delete the files 'install.php', 'upgrade.php' and the folder '/install/' from where you have installed roster on your webhosts server. Then refresh your roster page and all should work as expected :)

The SQL Queries box shows what SQL Queries were run to generate the page your looking at and can be turned off in roster config after you do the above. These are in no way error messages, and nothing to panic about.

Hope this helps!
davidnorman1
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Roster config file

Postby Spodee » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:58 pm

Thanks that worked ... i feel a bit silly now
Spodee
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Installation