How to install?

phpNuke integration forum

How to install?

Postby Vilkku » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:33 pm

Okey, so I uploaded the files properly in modules/Roster, but I can't seem to get the module installed. There is no install.txt in the nuked version, and it prevents me from navigating to the install.php file using the real file path? Any help is appriciated.
Vilkku
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

How to install?

Postby xonek » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:32 pm

You have to download Rahtak's fix zip files here http://wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=349.html and follow some instructions he provides. I still cant get this to work. It installs, but roster module is blank and the /modules/Roster/admin/config.php loads as its own page with messed up links
xonek
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

How to install?

Postby Vilkku » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:36 pm

Umm, there is a phpNuke file available at the download page, can't I just use that one?
Vilkku
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

How to install?

Postby xonek » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:11 pm

yes, you want to upload that intigration package, then get Rahtak's files and upload that replacing ur old ones.. should install then
xonek
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

How to install?

Postby methadoneklinic » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:47 pm

Rahtek's packaged a working version for PHPNuke in this thread.

The download available in Download's/Integration/PHPNuke (last I checked) has a lot of errors due to case-sensitivity. This may not be an issue if you are on a Windows host, but can be pretty frustrating on a Linux machine where the case-sensitivity matters.
methadoneklinic
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

How to install?

Postby Vilkku » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:22 pm

I got the one packaged by Rahtek, but got one problem which I posted about in that thread aswell. For reference, I'll post it here aswell:

For a phpNuke installation, what should I set the path to phpBB to?

EDIT: To make things more clear, when entering the admisn password on the upload page it just redirects me back to the upload page asking for the password, so I suppose it's something with the update.php access options.
Vilkku
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to phpNuke