Status Update (part deux)

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Postby Kristoff22 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:51 am

First of all, thanks for all of the congratulations... it has been very nice to see, especially since I'm such a horrible admin! :oops: :oops:

I wanted to chime in that I have NOT forgotten about this addon, real life has just gotten (or, rather, continues to be) extremely busy. I know that I am not the only one contributing to this addon, and I would like to give a HUGE THANKS to all the contributors - I diligently try to go through all posts and make updates to the bugs/improvements you have found. This mod would not be where it is if it weren't for you guys, and I have been relying on your feedback.

One thing that has been sorely overdue (and has been pointed out to me numerous times) is to get the mod into subversion. I know WR.net has a repository, and after that is done I don't have to be the sole developer (hooray for open source projects). If you are interested in being a developer, please send me a private message. It would also be good to include if you've already contributed to AS through debugging/improvements, though that is certainly not a requirement. I have no idea how this is all going to pan out yet, it really depends on the kind of response (if any) I get, so please bear with me... just a little longer ;)

I hope to be able to get in an update early this week, maybe even as soon as tomorrow (Sunday)... details to follow.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Aross » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:37 pm

very kewl ya it is becoming well a pain that somethings are updated and other are not:( I tried to get working but didn't work:(

But life comes b4 this stuff anyways
Aross
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated