Missing Bank Items

Categorizes items in your guildbank(s)

Moderator: Mathos

Missing Bank Items

Postby Ardraaken » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:43 pm

I installed Categorized Guild Bank and Guild Bank Request yesterday and updated all the code that needed to be changed with any updates I could find here (TBC Update, search array update, etc).

However, I now have the problem where the Categorized Guild Bank is only showing half of the items I have on my guild bank characters. For example, one of my guild bank charactes has 12 x Sunfury Signet in the bank BUT according to Categorized Guild Bank he has none. I though this may be down to the localisation.php file so I checked it and it's fine (Dark Iron Scraps show as a Rep Item but Signets don't). The catgorised bank seems to show some of the items in my bank but not others... any thoughts?

The link to my Categorised Guild Bank is here and the link to the bank characters bags is here.
Ardraaken
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Missing Bank Items

Postby Ardraaken » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:29 pm

Applying the fix from http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=2330/finish=15/start=15.html has partially fixed my issue however I now have some items showing that I have more than 1 of them :S
Ardraaken
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Missing Bank Items

Postby Ardraaken » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:09 pm

Issue solved, I needed to update my Character Profiler :S
Ardraaken
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Missing Bank Items

Postby tuigii » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:11 am

Ardraaken wrote:Issue solved, I needed to update my Character Profiler :S

That's why some one invented THE solution for this eternal problem : UniAdmin/UniLoader.
Ones you get this one (two things, in fact - but rather easy to handle) installed, people just can't forget things anymore, because there is nothing to remember anymore :D
No more add on searching for your Guildies,
No more add on upgrading for your Guildies
No more 'roster update' after gameplay for your Guildies...

For guild members this means : install a program (a real exectuable !! be carefull - this could be mighty dangerous !! [lol - the source code is there for the scary ones !!]).
Two settings have to be entered in UniLoader - and ONE big problem has been solved forgood.
Last edited by tuigii on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
tuigii
WR.net Master
WR.net Master

Return to Categorized Guild Bank