Pulling Specs info

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Pulling Specs info

Postby littleaton » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:30 am

Is there something to the armorysynch i can add to make it pull the Talented specs out of armory, so if i was a druid and was specced into Feral, it would pull that out and put it in the members database?
littleaton
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Pulling Specs info

Postby Kristoff22 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:10 am

Working on the talents now actually. I should have a version up in English within the week. I don't know if it will go so far as to say what spec they are, it depends if WoWRoster itself has a field for it, but if it does then I'll populate it.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Pulling Specs info

Postby littleaton » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:38 am

Kristoff22 wrote:Working on the talents now actually. I should have a version up in English within the week. I don't know if it will go so far as to say what spec they are, it depends if WoWRoster itself has a field for it, but if it does then I'll populate it.

Ya that wil be awesome, i sent a pm to one of the wow roster devs about this also, just about adding filelds in the database and then adding it to the code to show its entry's..

i guess we wll see what they say.
littleaton
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby littleaton » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:39 am

Ohh and on your last update, 7,17,07 what did you change? im having a prob with that update. so im jsut trying to deside if i should bother upgrading to that version.
littleaton
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Kristoff22 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:24 pm

Honestly, I didn't change much, I only put in a couple of fixes. One of them included a change to use HTML 1.0 instead of 1.1, another included fixing the armory item colors. Sorry that I don't have anything a little more formal - what specific problems are you having?
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby littleaton » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:19 pm

Well after i updated to the new one i started getting this error.

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/.charolette/littleone/littleaton.com/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.synch.php on line 143

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/.charolette/littleone/littleaton.com/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.synch.php on line 146

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/.charolette/littleone/littleaton.com/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.synch.php on line 212

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/.charolette/littleone/littleaton.com/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.synch.php on line 213

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/.charolette/littleone/littleaton.com/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.synch.php on line 215

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/.charolette/littleone/littleaton.com/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.synch.php on line 216

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/.charolette/littleone/littleaton.com/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.synch.php on line 217

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.parsing.php on line 124

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.parsing.php on line 127

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.parsing.php on line 144

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.parsing.php on line 147

And i have always been getting this error, and it continues for about 50 members.

CRITICAL ERROR - no root XML node found: armory.worldofwarcraft.com table Retried 2times for: item-tooltip.xml?i=21875&r=Boulderfist&n=Leilinna〈=enUS
CRITICAL ERROR - no root XML node found: armory.worldofwarcraft.com page
Retried 2times for: item-tooltip.xml?i=29290&r=Boulderfist&n=Leilinna〈=enUS
CRITICAL ERROR - no root XML node found: armory.worldofwarcraft.com table
Retried 2times for: item-tooltip.xml?i=28590&r=Boulderfist&n=Leilinna〈=enUS
Retried 2times for: item-tooltip.xml?i=24459&r=Boulderfist&n=Leilinna〈=enUS
CRITICAL ERROR - no root XML node found: armory.worldofwarcraft.com page
Retried 2times for: item-tooltip.xml?i=28525&r=Boulderfist&n=Leilinna〈=enUS
Retried 2times for: item-tooltip.xml?i=28588&r=Boulderfist&n=Leilinna〈=enUS
Leilinna synched: 1 seconds. Total runtime: 24 seconds.
littleaton
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Kristoff22 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:36 pm

I realize why you're getting those warnings now. I'm going to rollback a chance I made in the next version, but it shouldn't actually be affecting anything.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Pulling Specs info

Postby littleaton » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:38 pm

ok cool thanks, whats your eta on the next update?
littleaton
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Pulling Specs info

Postby Kristoff22 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:45 pm

I'll have my next update hopefully by Weds, and another one hopefully during the weekend. My forecasts are almost always wrong because I'm pulled in 10 different directions, so bear with me.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Pulling Specs info

Postby littleaton » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:53 pm

ok cool, thanks np.
littleaton
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated