Problem with synchronisation on EUR armory

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Postby AmokK » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:37 pm

Hi there !

This is my first post and I'm French so excuse my bad english ;)
I have problems updating my [url=http://amokk.free.fr/roster/]roster(/url], I have an error after 15-30 secs :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Apache/ProXad [May 15 2007 17:32:33] Server at amokk.free.fr Port 80

Yet some characters are updated, but in a weird manner, time of last update is year 1970 :D

I don't know if there is something to do it about this, or if it is a problem from european armory or even my provider.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)
AmokK
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Problem with synchronisation on EUR armory

Postby Kristoff22 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:08 pm

Internal Server Errors can happen from a variety of different reasons. It could be something that is completely outside of the realm of WoWRoster and ArmorySync - perhaps something was misconfigured with PHP or one of its modules. It's impossible to know without checking the Apache logs. I'm not sure if you have access to do so - every host is different. If you don't have access, you may want to alert your provider with the error message (include the date and time as well) and they may be able to assist you. But I'm sorry to say that this isn't really something I can help out with. Good luck!
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby AmokK » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:48 pm

Thanks for the quick answer, I understand the kind of problem. I don't think I have access to logs, I have a "myphpadmin" interface in which I can't find anything like this. I'll try to contact my provider If I have time, but else I won't be able to use ArmorySync, I'll just have to ask my guildies to update the roster really often :p
Thanks for your good work :)
Last edited by AmokK on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmokK
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Elerinna » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:14 pm

Hy,

I have a problems with Armory Sync in french version.
I have always a blank page and no sync .... I make my sync with IE and Firefox but isn't change....

I can't change my timeout in php.ini ... a don't find where is the file ....

Can you help me please :)

Sorry for my english :oops:

I edit this psot, because the sync is good, but I have another problems.... I use Siggen, but no signature goes. any empty remainder. But when I make a manual sync, with Character profiler, I have a signature, but no with an armory sign. Ahd, if the manual sync is older of the armory sync, all the signatures disappear
Last edited by Elerinna on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elerinna
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Kristoff22 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:11 pm

Elerinna wrote:I edit this psot, because the sync is good, but I have another problems.... I use Siggen, but no signature goes. any empty remainder. But when I make a manual sync, with Character profiler, I have a signature, but no with an armory sign. Ahd, if the manual sync is older of the armory sync, all the signatures disappear

Siggen is another addon that I haven't really had a chance to look into. It's not a major priority right now for AS, but if another developer has an idea that can help me out, I'm all ears.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated