Database error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Database error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.

Postby DarkNight » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:37 am

If upgrading your mySQL version is not an option, and you are using the North American Armory, you can make the follow modification to your armorysync/index.php file...

Find all instances of
Code: Select all
STR_TO_DATE(players.dateupdatedutc,'". $addon_conf['ArmorySync']['DateUpdatedFormat'] ."')
and replace them with
CONCAT( '20',MID( players.dateupdatedutc, 7, 2 ) , '-', MID( players.dateupdatedutc, 4, 2 ) , '-', MID( players.dateupdatedutc, 1, 2 ) , ' ', MID( players.dateupdatedutc, 9, 10 ) )

There should be three edits in total at lines 25, 32 and 33.

For wow-europe, the replacement line would probably be the following, but I cannot test it, so YMMV...
CONCAT( '20',MID( players.dateupdatedutc, 7, 2 ) , '-', MID( players.dateupdatedutc, 1, 2 ) , '-', MID( players.dateupdatedutc, 4, 2 ) , ' ', MID( players.dateupdatedutc, 9, 10 ) )
DarkNight
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Database error 1064: You have an error in your SQL synta

Postby rubio25 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:00 am

warlock99 wrote:hi, any updates on this . i keep geting this error. My server has MYSQL Ver.5.0.32 and i try to sync with eu armory.

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND ( ISNULL(players.name) OR STR_TO_DATE(players.dateupdatedutc,'') <= DATE_SUB' at line 1

any help pls?

Warlock please see this post here dealing with a workaround in case the varibles are not parsed into the SQL Querry string:

http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=4140.html
rubio25
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Previous

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated