Curious About an Error

Dragonfly integration forum

Curious About an Error

Postby Hardball » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:03 pm

I seem to have this error and I wasn't sure where to post it. It does have to do with Dragonfly CMS and it is an Intergration so i put it here. Anyway I am trying to put EQDKP onto my Dragonfly site. However here is the problem. Installation is easy I change the permissions create the database and everything goes well. Then when I go to create an Admin account I create one and it says that access to the URL is denied. Hmm I am curious is this a problem becasue i am using Dragonfly or is it something else that I may be missing?

Anyway if anyone knows how to fix it i would greatly appreciate it. That is considering eqDKP can work with dragonfly. Now i did and I did create a post on the EqDKP forums however they seem unable to help.

Thanks in Advance
Hardball
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Curious About an Error

Postby Kelv » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:46 pm

If its the config.php file you are trying to access, you may need to edit your .httaccess file to temporarily allow you to finish the installation.
comment out the following...

<FilesMatch "^(config\.php|\.ht)">

Do remember to uncomment it afterwards or your DF site may be compromised.

Out of curiosity which are you using the unfinished DF port, eqdkp or eqdkp+?

I currently use the + version and have it viewable though an iframe (yes its a gludge) and have knocked up some nice scripts to import the dfusers/ roster members etc..
I also found that if you edit the templates and remove the entries for {MENU} etc it looks quite nice, along with some blocks to provide the links to things like bosskills etc. If you want to have a look at them just pm me :)
Kelv
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Curious About an Error

Postby Hardball » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:43 pm

Yep that was the problem. All i had to do was rename the access file finish the installation and then name it back to original. Thanks alot for the help. And I did PM you hopefully you got it. And I am using regualr EqDKP if you could maybe PM and tell me what this + version is aboutthat would be great. See I am completly new to all of this and I havent been able to get any help from the EqDKP site. So any info you can share to make it look elegant and tidy I would love.

Thanks
Hardball
Hardball
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Dragonfly