SVN [1202] Just some faults

Posts from previous Beta sessions

Postby shaun.voysey » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:45 pm

Hi Guys, Great job on the Beat release, though I have a few problems.

First off:

I'm getting an 'Roster Error / The module [index] does not exist' on the Starttup page. Not sure what this involves but happens on all startups.

SQL code

Code: Select all
Line   Time   Query
lib\roster.php
  119   0.001   5SELECT `config_name`, `config_value` FROM `roster_config` ORDER BY `id` ASC;
  381   0.0012   SELECT * FROM `roster_addon`;
lib\menu.php
  364   0.0011   SELECT count(`member_id`) AS `amount`, IF(`note` LIKE '%alt%',1,0) AS 'isalt', FLOOR(`level`/10) AS label FROM `roster_members` WHERE `level` > 30 GROUP BY isalt, label;
  482   0.0009   SELECT `name`, `server`, `region` FROM `roster_upload` WHERE `default` = '1' LIMIT 1;
  555   0.0013   SELECT `mb`.*, `a`.`basename` FROM `roster_menu_button` AS mb LEFT JOIN `roster_addon` AS a ON `mb`.`addon_id` = `a`.`addon_id`;
  572   0.001   SELECT * FROM `roster_menu` WHERE `section` IN ('util','realm','guild') ORDER BY `config_id`;
addons\memberslist\inc\search.inc
  18   0.003   5SELECT `member_id`, `name` FROM `roster_members` ORDER BY `name`;

Second off:

Characters loaded with no guild information, and that belong to a guild, end up in the Guildless-A group. And no matter what I try, cuold not get them to display.

Upload all guild information, The characters are still listed as Guildless-A. The Guild name for the character does not seem to change. :(

Third off:

When you call up a guild member list for the first time of entering, you get a "No Guild Data / Could not find guild: '' for server '' / You need to load your guild first and make sure you finished configuration / Click here for installation instructions" message. although there are guilds listed in the drop down box. Obviously does not defaut to the top listed Guild name.

SQL Code

Code: Select all
Line   Time   Query
lib\roster.php
  119   0.0016   SELECT `config_name`, `config_value` FROM `roster_config` ORDER BY `id` ASC;
  381   0.0013   SELECT * FROM `roster_addon`;
  248   0.0014   SELECT `name`, `server`, `region` FROM `roster_upload` WHERE `default` = '1' LIMIT 1;
  286   0.001   SELECT * FROM `roster_guild` WHERE `guild_name` = "" AND `server` = "" AND `region` = "";
lib\menu.php
  165   0.0012   SELECT `guild_name`, CONCAT(`region`,'-',`server`), `guild_id` FROM `roster_guild` ORDER BY `region` ASC, `server` ASC, `guild_name` ASC;
  364   0.004   SELECT count(`member_id`) AS `amount`, IF(`note` LIKE '%alt%',1,0) AS 'isalt', FLOOR(`level`/10) AS label FROM `roster_members` WHERE `level` > 30 AND `guild_id` = '' GROUP BY isalt, label;
  555   0.0014   SELECT `mb`.*, `a`.`basename` FROM `roster_menu_button` AS mb LEFT JOIN `roster_addon` AS a ON `mb`.`addon_id` = `a`.`addon_id`;
  572   0.001   SELECT * FROM `roster_menu` WHERE `section` IN ('util','realm','guild') ORDER BY `config_id`;
addons\memberslist\inc\search.inc
  18   0.0036   SELECT `member_id`, `name` FROM `roster_members` ORDER BY `name`;

My Public test site.

Other than that. Keep up the good work. :thumright:

Zanix: cannot seem to download the [1227] update package from the Roster diag page. Just seem to get a text list.

Zanix, Got the File. Download does not like netscape in IE Mode.
Last edited by shaun.voysey on Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaun.voysey
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:44 pm

1: I think you are accessing roster with /index.php in the url, with mod_rewrite active in apache. I'll code it as an exception when I'm back home.

2: Characters that are accepted using the character rule, but whose guild is not in the system, are added to the Guildless-A or Guildless-H guild for their server depending on their faction. After guild information is uploaded, I think they won't get reassigned properly till they upload data again. I'll take a look if I can improve that.

3: You need to add a guild rule to the upload rules page (if you didn't already) and select it as default. I'll adapt the wordings to make this clearer.
By the way, for a personal or similar roster that isn't expected to carry guild data, you can add a rule for the Guildless-A or Guildless-H guild on your realm, and set that as default. These names are invalid ingame (because of the -) but they're used by roster for characters without a guild and characters whose GP data is not in the system.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: SVN [1202] Just some faults

Postby shaun.voysey » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:14 pm

PleegWat wrote:1: I think you are accessing roster with /index.php in the url, with mod_rewrite active in apache. I'll code it as an exception when I'm back home.

I should have mentioned that I use Server 2003 and IIS. So I Need to run a default page, Usually index.php.

PleegWat wrote:2: Characters that are accepted using the character rule, but whose guild is not in the system, are added to the Guildless-A or Guildless-H guild for their server depending on their faction. After guild information is uploaded, I think they won't get reassigned properly till they upload data again. I'll take a look if I can improve that.

I've tried reuploading the cp.lua again, but the characters are still listed under Guildless.

PleegWat wrote:3: You need to add a guild rule to the upload rules page (if you didn't already) and select it as default. I'll adapt the wordings to make this clearer.
By the way, for a personal or similar roster that isn't expected to carry guild data, you can add a rule for the Guildless-A or Guildless-H guild on your realm, and set that as default. These names are invalid ingame (because of the -) but they're used by roster for characters without a guild and characters whose GP data is not in the system.

Lol, I never thought of that one. Might be an idea to include that in the Wiki.

Other than a few minor button position niggles during the moving of the Buttons in the menu setup. Most of the other things seem pretty good. I'll keep playing. Keep up the Good work. :thumleft:
Last edited by shaun.voysey on Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaun.voysey
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:57 pm

IIS? Good we have some beta testers with that, we don't use it ourselves.

And course, it'd be an issue even without mod_rewrite.

@2 and 3, I'll definitely need to look into them
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby Byrillicus » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:40 am

I am running IIS and I get the same error.

Roster Error
The module [index] does not exist

http://test.darkdestruction.com/roster/

This is a dedicated testing box that I use at home before rolling out to the live box with my host, so if you would like for me to try anything out, I'm more than willing to assist.

Also, something else I've noticed is that when I click on the links, it doesn't have index.php in the url which causes some chaos when logging in to RosterCP or uploading a profile.
Byrillicus
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Archived