Working in Nuke-Evolution...mostly

Hybrids, Ports, Integrations, bridges, etc...
The WoWRoster Dev Team does not code nor support these integrations and ports of roster
Please contact the author(s) of the port for support

Postby methadoneklinic » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:29 pm

So I had trouble getting this workin in Nuke-Evolution and figured the phpnuke update by Rahtak, here, would be the answer. Turns out is was close. So, unless someone has a reference to a post I missed or some obvious resource I didn't see, here is my solution for Nuke-Evolution. Honestly, it's pretty much a hack, so use at your own risk until someone who knows more can make it better.

requirements: Rahtek's PHPNuke Roster updates linked in Rahtak's thread here.

Change the following lines in the following files. I will try to get a package put together after work if anyone wants it:

Code: Select all
/index.php
==========
(after) Line 16: $module_link = 'http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']."/modules.php?name=".$module_name;

/memberlist.php
===============
line 286: $tableHeaderRow .= '    <th class="membersHeaderRight"><a href="' . $module_link . '&op=indexstat&s='.$field.$desc.'">'.$th_text."</a></th>\n";
line 428: global $wordings, $roster_conf, $guildFaction, $module_link
line 459: return $tooltip.'<a href="' . $module_link . '&op=char&player='.$row['name'].'&amp;server='.$row['server'].'">'.$row['name'].'</a></div>';
line 470; return '<a href="' . $module_link . '&op=char&player='.$row['name'].'&amp;server='.$row['server'].'">'.$row['name'].'</a>';

/questlist.php
==============
line 79: $option_blockzones = selectQuery("`".ROSTER_QUESTSTABLE."` quests,`".ROSTER_MEMBERSTABLE."` members WHERE quests.member_id = members.member_id","DISTINCT quests.zone","zone",$zoneidsafe,"zone",$module_link . "&op=indexquests&zoneid");
line 80: $option_blockquests = selectQuery("`".ROSTER_QUESTSTABLE."` quests,`".ROSTER_MEMBERSTABLE."` members WHERE quests.member_id = members.member_id","DISTINCT quests.quest_name","quest_name",$questidsafe,"quest_name",$module_link . "&op=indexquests&questid");
line 108: <form method="post" action="'.$module_link.'&op=indexquests">
line 194: 'onclick="w = window.open(\'' . $module_link . '&op=char&player='.$row['name'].'&server='.$row['server'].'&action=character\',\'PopUp\',\'width=830,height=750,left=100,top=100,screenX=100,screenY=100,fullscreen=no,toolbar=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,directories=no,location=no\'); return true;"'.

admin/config.php
================
line 21: $script_filename = $module_link.'&op=config';

currently, the addon's (maxres and so on) have some display issues. Also, as it is not working in Rahtak's code, Siggen also does not work in these edits.
Last edited by methadoneklinic on Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
methadoneklinic
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Working in Nuke-Evolution...mostly

Postby Tolrac » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:21 pm

Hi,

The installation & configuration of the roster working fine.
But when i finish to configure the roster and i go to /modules.php?name=Roster, i have the message error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ',' or ';' in /customers/elementarium.eu/elementarium.eu/httpd.www/modules/Roster/memberslist.php on line 430

Than you in advance for your help.
Last edited by Tolrac on Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tolrac
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby methadoneklinic » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:42 pm

I tried to look at your site to see the error, but couldn't find the roster. I went to http://elementarium.eu/modules.php?name=Roster and got a module does not exist error (not good in french, so I think that's what it said).

What I did see though, is that your site appears to be a PHPNuke site and not a Nuke-Evolution site. Therefore, you shouldn't need my changes, but you can use Rahtak's changes here.

hope that helps.
methadoneklinic
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Tolrac » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:56 pm

ok,

this url : http://www.elementarium.eu/modules.php?name=roster is the wowroster 1.6 integrated and only members can view the roster.

But, you can try to this url: http://www.elementarium.eu/modules.php?name=New_Roster , is the new roster 1.7 integrated and it's on test for the moment.

Thank you in advance for your help
Last edited by Tolrac on Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tolrac
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby methadoneklinic » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:08 pm

did you activate the module in the PHPNuke administration?
methadoneklinic
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Tolrac » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:11 pm

Hi,

It's working now.

Thank you
Tolrac
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby nilum » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:31 pm

With your modifications I can get to the install page.

When I click proceed on step 2 though I get:

Illegal Operation

Thought it might have been the wrong database info but it's all fine.

Any ideas?
nilum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Borgleader » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:22 am

Yep I got the same error, I used the same database username and pasword as when i set up Nuke-Evolution and it wont work. and I dont see why its bugging all the information is right as far as i can tell.
Borgleader
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby mystic-dragon » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:17 am

Yap. same problem here.
Whatever I do I get Illegal Operation
I even try pointing it to a normal wowroster database and also not working.
What can we do to fix this?

I try to rename my install.php and install folder and jusy past my conf.php file from a wow roster website I have working correct, put it in the root of Roster folder in modules for Nuke Evolution.
But still not working.

PHP Log gives me
[client 192.168.1.33] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ',' or ';' in /var/www/html/wow/modules/Roster/memberslist.php on line 430, referer: http://www.mystic-dragon.nl/wow/index.php

That line is
        $prg_find = array("/'/",'/"/','|\\>|','|\\<|',"/\\n/");
Last edited by mystic-dragon on Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mystic-dragon
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Mesmiseim » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:31 pm

did someone get it working in nuke evo?

i get exactly the same "illegal operation" error when getting to step 2 of the installation.
Mesmiseim
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby nimdavirus » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:34 pm

Yeah I got it work, but your not going to like it!

Step one: Install the DB manually.

mysql_structure.sql FIRST
mysql_data.sql SECOND

Step Two: Delete the install folder and install.php on your server under
the Roster folder dir.

Step Three: Open /modules/Roster/admin/config.php
FIND <?
ADD $allow_login = 1;
SAVE and UPLOAD

Step Four: Open your DB that holds your nuke accounts. Browse the
nuke_users table, and find your name. Edit your USER NAME
find your password and write it down or cut it to your clip board.
You can't read it because of the MD5 hash encryption.

Step Five: Open your DB that holds your Roster Install.
Browse roster_config and edit roster_upd_pw
Inside the config_value place your MD5 hash code you pulled
from your user_nuke DB.

Step Six: Go to http://yoursite/modules.php?name=Roster&op=config
Now right now you are bypassing the user name and password
but you can see all the config menu. On the right is the
password changing menu. Type your nuke user password
and then type in the new password you wish to have so users
can update their profiles.

Step Seven: Open your modules/Roster/admin/config.php file
FIND:
<?
$allow_login = 1;
REMOVE:
$allow_login = 1;
Save and upload.

Now you should be setup. Go back into the config menu on the Roster page and update all your information.

I have tested it past this part yet, but in theory it should work.

The reason why I did it this way, is because after I installed the DB manually: I was nevered asked to enter all the information that is asked during the install process.

Therefore the uploading password was blank. The system didnt like a blank password for trying to enter the config menu under the roster system.

So I did the whole work around and go it to work. Now I just need to upload the LUA file and then I can go from there, if any more problems come up.

I like this system, so if I can fix bugs for Roster on EVO I will. Enjoy.
Last edited by nimdavirus on Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nimdavirus
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Surmon » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:10 pm

So after you did all this, I've detected three thigns that do not yet work properly..

One could be my own fault.. my db seems to be missing menu_byclass and menu_alt_page from roster_config... and i'm dealing with that in a different thread.

But four other things are broken which may be more related to nuke-evo specifically.

1) does your config/diagnostics work? i get a server internal error when bringing up that page. (more important than #2)

2) does your logout button work? Once you are logged in to the configuration system.. there's a logout button. it appears there is no logout function defined in the index.php so its not going to do anything.

3) if I upload my player or guild, it works fine.. Unless(!).. Unless I have siggen enabled to save avatars or signatures. If I have that set to trigger on player updates, and I update only my own players. it works. But if I fill in the officer password to update the whole guild.. my server response with an error stating tha /modules.php file never completed.
Premature end of script headers: /home/pcole/public_html/modules.php

4) I can't seem to reference the images like I'm supposed to be able to...
If I use this link
http://www.mysite.com/modules/Roster/addons/siggen/sig.php?name=Surmon

I get a default signature stating that siggen is working.. but not Surmon's signature. (and I tested it.. its as if the ?name=Surmon bit isn't being sent... I get the same signature when passing no parameters).
Last edited by Surmon on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Surmon
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Wonderbugg » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:09 pm

This didn't work either. No config on the right side. Just a normal page with 'Roster not installed' and a link that reads 'Install'. when I click on the link, it goes nowhere. - just a http 404 error to some cgi-bin folder
Wonderbugg
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Mesmiseim » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:05 pm

Thx for the response. I got 1.7.0 to work on Evo1.0.2GER another way..
I installed it seperately in another directory (the original roster), then in upped the nuke port (10 aug. i think) and corrected the paths in the DB.

I didnt check the logout function yet but the upload stuff works fine.

One thing that keeps me going mad is siggen - everything works fine except that the text in the sig is and stays pale yellow, every little piece of it - no matter what color i set up.

yesterday i uploaded 1.7.1 and installed it into a seperate directory AND used a seperate database. everything works fine but the same one thing with siggen stays.. any other text changes take effect, like size, font, etc. only the color remains the same pale diffuse yellow...

would be grat if someone can help me..

TIA, Mesmiseim
Mesmiseim
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Mesmiseim » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:03 am

does no one has a solution?
Mesmiseim
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Next

Return to CMS / Forum Integration, Ports, etc...