[1257] Listing crafters for a particular recipe/pattern/etc

Posts from previous Beta sessions

Postby phunqe » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:44 pm

Hi,

I'm a first time wowroster user and I thought I would start off with the beta right away. Everything is working perfectly, but I have one question regarding the professions listings.

I've added 10 players from our guild who are alchemists. How do I list the crafters for a specific item?
For example, if I want to check who can make Elixir of Hax, how would I go about doing this? Intuitively, I'm assuming that I don't have to click all 10 players and see who can make it, so I must be missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
phunqe
phunqe
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Tupsi » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:58 pm

Zanix mentioned in another post the search is not fully working yet, so the stuff your trying to do isnt in yet.
Tupsi
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby phunqe » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:03 pm

Aha, then I'll wait :)

Thanks.

Furthermore, if a developer is reading this. If the only way of finding a crafter for a specific item will be through a textual search, are there plans to implement listing of all items within a profession and the crafters being able to make each item?

For example, I'm currently using a plugin to EQDKP for this http://www.thegreenmachine.eu/index.php?page=crafts
If you for click on show (Alchemy) you list all crafts that people have entered and to the right you have a list of crafters for a particular recipe.
Last edited by phunqe on Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phunqe
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby nightfighter » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:28 pm

I am sure that a lot of the current 1.7 addons will be moved over by the addon developers at some point. There is a good addon there that does what you are asking for, so I don't see it as a problem. Most of us addon developers have just gotten into 2.0 and are just starting to learn the changes needed for implementing their addons.
nightfighter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby phunqe » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:45 pm

Excellent, thanks.
phunqe
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Archived