Color problem css?

phpNuke integration forum

Color problem css?

Postby Bugilt » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:19 pm

Click on the link to see the color problem I have. I haven't learned css yet so I'm a bit lost. Could I just drop the css from the phpnuke theme?
wowroster EOT
Bugilt
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Color problem css?

Postby Bugilt » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:33 pm

I started playing with the css style sheet, but can't seem to find where to change the text color of the main menu.
Bugilt
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby undood » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:55 am

I don't want you to get the impression that we're ignoring your problem, but the simple fact of the matter is most of us are tied up with just getting the 'needed' features of Roster working.

That said, I took a quick look at your link and noticed right off that you've broken something ( I say you in a general sense not as a flame). The top left of all of your borders are gone. The other thing I noticed is that while a Roster install defaults to white text on a dark background.... did you delete your css?

I'd grab a copy of Rahtaks 1.7 (there's a download link in this forum in the July 20 nuke port post) and overwrite your files. This won't change the db but it should make a difference in the display.

edit: found the correct post to refer to
Last edited by undood on Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
undood
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby undood » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:20 pm

Actually Im a complete n00b and should never post while tired. The menu headers text is using the css from your nuke. With your black text on white background you'll need to change the colors of the roster graphics, or the site.
undood
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to phpNuke