JuniUploader URL Settings with Beta Roster

Support and feedback for UniAdmin

Postby ThunderPally » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:56 am

I have my beta version of the Wow Roster up and running at www.blizzardofoz.net. I have also configured my uniadmin and that seems to work just fine for downloading addins, and modifing settings.

However, While I can manually upload character.ula's, i cant do it via the JuniUploader.

I have already tried the urls found in "What urls go where" but that didnt help. plus the JUU logs look ok

<html>
<head>

</head>
<body>
<pre> # [ FINE ] Uploading Saved Variables even if they haven't changed yet ..</pre>
<pre> # [ FINEST ] Uploading Account_A'sThundersquid to www.blizzardofoz.net ..</pre>
<pre> # [ FINEST ] Uploading Account_A'sThunderspud to www.blizzardofoz.net ..</pre>
<pre> # [ FINEST ] Uploading Account_B'sKickassgirl to www.blizzardofoz.net ..</pre>
<pre> # [ FINEST ] Uploading Account_B'sElaven to www.blizzardofoz.net ..</pre>
<pre> # [ FINEST ] Uploading Account_A'sThunderhorde to www.blizzardofoz.net ..</pre>
<pre> # [ FINEST ] Uploading Account_A'sThunderlock to www.blizzardofoz.net ..</pre>
<pre> # [ FINEST ] Uploading Account_A'sThunderpally to www.blizzardofoz.net ..</pre>
<pre> # [ FINEST ] Uploading Account_B'sChildofhell to www.blizzardofoz.net ..</pre>
</body>
</html>

any ideas?
ThunderPally
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:40 pm

I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: JuniUploader URL Settings with Beta Roster

Postby ThunderPally » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:38 pm

Thanks PleegWat

I tried both of those urls an neither of them work when using jUniUploader. Whats strange is that can use the UniUpLoader and the manual uploader without any issues.

uniAdmin URL: http://www.blizzardofoz.net/uniadmin/interface.php
Upload URL: http://www.blizzardofoz.net/roster/update.html

Hosting on linux with postnuke. also keep in mind that i am running the wowroster beta (not sure if that makes a difference).
ThunderPally
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:27 am

It does. Those two urls only work with the beta. For normal you need update.php (which also still works, but may still be removed)
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: JuniUploader URL Settings with Beta Roster

Postby ThunderPally » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:14 am

This is stil not working. :( I have 2 different guild sites both hosted with the same prover.

is there any additional logging that i can turn on? maybe a server side setting such as permissions?

the sites are:

www.deathwingnoremorse.com
www.blizzardofoz.net
ThunderPally
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to UniAdmin