Needing a lil help

General chat forum
DO NOT post bugs/feature requests for WoWRoster, PvPLog, UniUploader, or UniAdmin here

Needing a lil help

Postby areonic » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:58 am

Hello, I have roster on my site, and bout a year ago, i had siggen, roster and some other stuff. But its been a while since Ive used all this. I did get roster working fine, but having trouble getting Siggen going. It is installed, I can do the config, I even get the links to the images and when I put em in the adress box, it goes to the link. BUt when I put the link In my sig, on my forums its not showing. It either shows the link clickable, or nothing at all, no matter what I try. I was hoping someone was willing to help me, or walk me through it on yahoo or vent.,....any help would be apreciated..

Thank you
areonic
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Needing a lil help

Postby Arkel » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:05 am

Are you by chance getting a 955 error?
[url=http://www.bronzedragonlords.com]Image
[/url]
Arkel
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Re: Needing a lil help

Postby areonic » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:15 am

Well, I dont think Im getting any errors, when I put the link In my sig on our forums. I either get a clickable link where the sig is, or nothing at all. Also, even when I try to post the link in the forum post itself, in the body, Ill do that Img link Img thing, when I do that, Instead of it posting it, it goes to a white eorror screen...usualy a 404 and when I thought I knew what I was doing, thought it had something to do with permissions, got like a 403 eorror I think,
areonic
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Needing a lil help

Postby areonic » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:16 am

Actualy, maybe Im just putting it in the sig wrong. From my iunderstanding, do you just put the link in the sig, and thats it? I have even tried the img link img thing too tho..
areonic
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Needing a lil help

Postby Arkel » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:30 am

I sent you a pm
[url=http://www.bronzedragonlords.com]Image
[/url]
Arkel
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Return to General Chat