A big thank you to the developrs and creator of WR

General chat forum
DO NOT post bugs/feature requests for WoWRoster, PvPLog, UniUploader, or UniAdmin here

A big thank you to the developrs and creator of WR

Postby Pegrin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:42 am

I am not new to World of Warcraft, but I am new to running my own guild and trying ot keep track of multiple aspects of the guild, SO I would like to offer a very heartfelt and generous thank you to the Creator and developers of WoW Roster, both the current stable release and the 2.0 version currently i nthe works.

You guys are a god send for when i am at work and trying to organize events from the simplest 5 man run to a Heroic or a raid beyond.

I would love to be able to donate to help with the site but as a web designer myself I find funds are generally spent keeping up my personal business site and the guilds website. So in return i would like to offer to help with any questions that are tossed your way for web design and integrating WR into a current site, that you are not fully able to address yourselves
Pegrin
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: A big thank you to the developrs and creator of WR

Postby nossr50 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:31 am

Well seeing as how you are offering your services, I just found WoWRoster.net the other day and after reading the mediawiki and sort of lurking for about 15 minutes, I get the general idea. I was just wondering what the best method of implementing this into a website in your opinion is, I got several ideas... like the forums or something, but haven't seen many examples yet.

EDIT: Seeing how this was posted ages ago I emailed the OP, he may reply
Last edited by nossr50 on Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
nossr50
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to General Chat