Gnome Mount Icon not showing up ...

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Postby glacius » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:43 pm

Is anybody else having issues where the Mount for the Gnome race isn't showing up?

Was wondering if anybody had a fix for that ... im sure its a naming issue some place.

Thanks.
Last edited by glacius on Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glacius
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:33 pm

The icon for this was renamed at some point. Are you running the latest version of the image pack?
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby glacius » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:37 pm

Yeap. I just re downloaded again and used a compare tool between the directories .. all are up to date ... i'm assuming this should be what it should be using "Ability_Mount_MechaStrider.jpg"

EDIT:
Just did a query in the databse in the table 'roster_skills' and found 'horse, tiger, ram' mounts nothing related to the gnome mounts. So it must be that its not uploading the skill name when uploading the log. Possibly? I could be wrong ... i'm just trying to figure this out as well.
Last edited by glacius on Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glacius
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Sykokaj » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:56 pm

Didnt really noticed this, but you are right, I dont see the gnome 'Mechanostrider Piloting' skill either.

If the icon was renamed, wouldnt Roster output some html and then just not be able to show the icon?
/Khay
Sykokaj
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby AnthonyB » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:02 pm

Please read the "Forum Rules - Posting Guidelines" post about providing sufficient information when posting a problem if you need more help.

I believe we could get to the bottom of this in seconds IF you posted some info as per the posting rules. In this case, a URL to the website exhibiting the problem!
Roster 2.0.2 svn [latest] latest trunk SVN svn [latest] running on IIS7/Windows Server 2008 SP2 | MySQL 5.0.85 | PHP 5.2.10 | Yes, Roster and PHP rocks on IIS! Even run as FastCGI extension!
AnthonyB
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Re: Gnome Mount Icon not showing up ...

Postby glacius » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:59 pm

AnthonyB wrote:Please read the "Forum Rules - Posting Guidelines" post about providing sufficient information when posting a problem if you need more help.

I believe we could get to the bottom of this in seconds IF you posted some info as per the posting rules. In this case, a URL to the website exhibiting the problem!

Description of problem:
Not able to see the gnome 'Mechanostrider Piloting' skill on the main roster page under Professions column.

Start date:
Noticed after upgrade. (Never had a gnome in guild till after upgrade either so might have been on the previous version)

Setp Info:
PHP Version 4.3.11
MySQL Version 4.0.22-standard
Apache Version 1.3.33 (Unix)
Website "send me a PM"

All else works like a charm! Just want to see the Gnome mounts icon like the rest. =)
glacius
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Jhaeldril » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:01 am

ImageImageImage
Jhaeldril
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Gnome Mount Icon not showing up ...

Postby AnthonyB » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:49 am

glacius wrote:Website "send me a PM"

Are you going out of your way to NOT get help or something??? We make Roster in our spare time and support it out of insanity mostly and we don't like to have our time wasted by people that make it hard for us to help them.

Oh, and Jhaeldril is absolutely correct!
Last edited by AnthonyB on Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roster 2.0.2 svn [latest] latest trunk SVN svn [latest] running on IIS7/Windows Server 2008 SP2 | MySQL 5.0.85 | PHP 5.2.10 | Yes, Roster and PHP rocks on IIS! Even run as FastCGI extension!
AnthonyB
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Return to General Support & Feedback