statistics PvPlog 2.4.5

Forum Dedicated to PvPLog, (The WoW PvP data collector addon), and PvPLog related topics

Moderator: bsmorgan

statistics PvPlog 2.4.5

Postby ikryana » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:28 pm

Blueabyss @ EU-Conseil des Ombres
Speak : french
Roster : 2.0b
Addons, guild & character : 2.2.0
Addons PvPlog : 2.4.5

_no information posts in the window (wow) statistics of PvPlog (Réf: PrtScn)

_no information posts in the webpage (roster) statistics of PvPlog (Réf: link)

https://www.goulet25.org/roster/index.p ... &member=23

_In the webpage (roster), it misses duels recorded by PvPlog in the list... (Réf: link)

https://www.goulet25.org/roster/index.p ... &member=23

thx ;)
Attachments
chat_pvplog_combatlog.jpg
chat_pvplog_combatlog.jpg (104.4 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
addon_roster_pvplog.jpg
addon_roster_pvplog.jpg (159.34 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
wowcombatlog.zip
(126.84 KiB) Downloaded 308 times
Last edited by ikryana on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ikryana
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

statistics PvPlog 2.4.5

Postby bsmorgan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:09 pm

There's a few issues here. The initial image shows a death being reported at around 13:32. I also see messages indicating that debugging is turned on.

The zip of the combat logs contains the WoWCombatLog covering this time period, but the PvPLog.lua and the PvPLog2.lua both have timestamps prior to the time of interest. I'm going to guess that you alt-tabbed out of WoW instead of logging off or exiting. WoW only updates the savedvariables files when you logoff or exit (or /reloadui).

The second issue involves the PvPLog statistics window being blank. It comes up this way the first time. You have to click on one of the tabs at the bottom. This will populate both the title and the data. I'll see if I can put a message in the blank window with instructions to click one of the tabs at the bottom.

The third issue involves the parsing of the PvPLog data by WoWRoster and it appears there is some data being parsed but probably not the data you are expecting. The most recent data displayed appears to be from the 16th of October. There is data in the PvPLog.lua file that's newer than that. Some amount of information is logged when you upload the PvPLog.lua file and that information is needed to determine what the problem is.

I guess I haven't really addressed your issues but without additional data, I can't do much more.

Regards,

Brad
bsmorgan
WoW Interface Developer
WoW Interface Developer

Return to PvPLog