Having problems

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Having problems

Postby Jayfoot » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:22 am

Ok switched to Roster 2.0 today and I am having trouble with Armory Synch again.

I did a clean install today of Roster 2.0 and this is the version #WoWRoster v1.9.9.1432

Did a clean install of the Armory Synch and here is that version #ArmorySync v2.6.0.287 by poetter

Here are the settings I am using

Min Level - 50
Sync Cutoff Time - 1
Use Ajax - On
Reload Wait Time - 5
Armory Fetch Timeout - 10
Skip Start Page - Off
Hide Status Windows Initially - Off
Protected Guild Title - Diving

Click on Armory Synch and get the page to input information
Guild - SCARAB
Server - Whisperwind
Region - US

I then click on the add button

Here is the Error:
The Guild Given Does not exist in the Armory

Code: Select all
Line     Time     File     Class     Function     Info     Status
430    0.0328    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysyncjob    _checkauth    Checked authentication    OK
137    0.0328    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysyncjob    _checkenv    Checking environment    OK
143    0.0329    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysyncjob    _isrequiredrosterversion    Check required Roster version    OK
148    0.0329    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysyncjob    _isrequiredarmorysyncversion    Check required ArmorySync version    OK
1057    0.051    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysync    checkguildinfo    Checked guild on existence    Failed
259    0.0511    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysyncjob    _checkguildexist    Checked guild on existenz    Failed
160    0.0512    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysyncjob    _startaddguild    Added guild    Failed

Now if I go to the armory - www.wowarmory.com and do a search for a guild and type SCARAB we are listed. So I am confused now where to troubleshoot?
Jayfoot
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Having problems

Postby Jayfoot » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:44 pm

So is this just an itemparser problem?
Jayfoot
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Having problems

Postby Jayfoot » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:00 pm

turned on some more logging and get the following:
Code: Select all
270     2.7627     inc/armorysync.class.php     armorysync     _checkcontent     Checked XML content     Failed
Arguments

array(
   0 => '',
   1 =>  array(
      0 => 'guildInfo',
      1 => 'guild'
      )
   );
Returns

Boolean

1057    2.7628    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysync    checkguildinfo    Checked guild on existence    Failed
Arguments

array(
   0 => 'SCARAB',
   1 => 'Whisperwind',
   2 => 'US'
   );

Returns

Boolean

259    2.7628    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysyncjob    _checkguildexist    Checked guild on existenz    Failed
Arguments

array(
   0 => 'SCARAB',
   1 => 'Whisperwind',
   2 => 'US'
   );

Returns

Boolean

160    2.7629    inc/armorysyncjob.class.php    armorysyncjob    _startaddguild    Added guild    Failed
Arguments

array()
Jayfoot
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Having problems

Postby Fustercluck » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:24 am

Same issue for me. I think the armory was having some problems recently, but it seems to work for me now, except with ArmorySync.
Fustercluck
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Having problems

Postby poetter » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:13 pm

Hi, i looked into this issue and found, that there was a rebuild in the armory. When you open this url http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml ... &locale=en you receive a 302 "Moved temporarily". This answer is not handled by the urlgrabber method in the functions lib.

I think it will be best to wait until Blizzard completed the changes to the armory and then start to adapt them.

The EU Armory right now hasn't got the changes in there.
poetter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Having problems

Postby Jayfoot » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:23 am

Thanks Poetter!

Thought I was going crazy...well I still might be going crazy but this isn't the cause...one less thing to worry about. *smile*
Jayfoot
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated