Unable to turn off SQL Queries Window

Posts from previous Beta sessions

Postby Vermiis » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:51 am

Hey all,

Just a quick question. I apologize in advance if this was already addressed or if I don't provide every bit of information needed. I did a search and couldn't find anything on this and I'm kinda new at it all.

Anyway, the roster is up at http://twrf.thedarkden.com/roster

I'm using my alt's guild for testing right now...and also because I think I'm finally going to get off my lazy ass and make something of it, hehe.

Anyway, I can't seem to get the SQL Queries window to go away at all.

I'm on WoWRoster v1.9.9.1486 and I've turned off the option on the control panel.

I even checked the database in PHP MyAdmin and it looks like it's off as well. This is a new install and it's been doing it from the start. The site is hosted by Hostned.

PHP Settings
PHP Version 5.2.4
PHP API Type apache
safe_mode Off
open_basedir On
allow_url_fopen On
file_uploads On
upload_max_filesize 26M

OS Linux
Server Software Apache/1.3.39 (Unix) PHP/5.2.4 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.30 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
MySQL Version 4.1.22-standard-log

Is there anything I can do to keep it from displaying? Is there anymore information I need to post?

Thanks for your time! Again, sorry if I missed something obvious. :D
Vermiis
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby tuigii » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:28 am

Hi Vermiis,

Thanks for the details post.
That doesn't happen every often - have to say that :D

But your question was already clear when reading the Subject line.

And the answer is in this very forum, Forum Index › The BETA Files : In the Announcement section you mist svn[1246] Debug forced on and this one Beta Software Guidelines.
It's easy to find - just a couple of post higher as your :wink:

So, you became a Beta tester when you desided to install the latest end greatest.

Meaning : No, you can't put SQL logging off. It will be there as long its in Beta version. That the "price" to pay when you use it right now.

As you might imagine, a lot of people want to get this roster version out of Beta version - but it has to be tested first before it hit the streat. This is the only way to drill it down as a stable version.
But, don't worry, you (and your Guild) can use it it - and it's very worth it.

Welcome to the club 8)
tuigii
WR.net Master
WR.net Master

Re: Unable to turn off SQL Queries Window

Postby Vermiis » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:40 am

Hah! It's funny too because I read that thing and I didn't put two and two together, I'm sorry! But thank you for the quick response. I don't mind it at all, I just wanted to make sure I didn't 'break' something along the lines. :)
Vermiis
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Archived