[svn 1500] Roster CP not working

Posts from previous Beta sessions

Postby Healm » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:48 am

Ok, this could just be my stupidity, or because I didn't do something correctly, but when I click on the roster CP link, it redirects to the main page, meaning the page is missing. Not exactly sure what to do from here, when I use the rostercp.html it does the same thing, redirects me to the main page (After I enter the password there, atleast)

http://exodusguild.net/roster/ is the roster, let me know if you guys have any ideas, because I am stumpped :cry:
Healm
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:25 am

Weird, I'm stumped
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby boyo » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:09 pm

Interesting, have you made changes to the .htaccess that comes with roster to redirect on 404? If so, try to remove that.
If you have it set in your root .htaccess try to disable it there, and see what you get.

Only thing I can think is it might be hitting the rule for file not found before it hits the one in the htaccess that redirects it to the right place.
boyo
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: [svn 1500] Roster CP not working

Postby Healm » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:01 pm

Nope, even checked them both, not exactly sure what to look at now, but I've been messing with it off and on for 24 or so hours now. I even tried removing both files, with no results.
Healm
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:44 pm

It's not the SEO parsing
The alternative urls is off, so it's posting to /roster/index.php?p=rostercp, which in turn seems to redirect to /news.php. This is done in PHP code somewhere, since there's an X-powered-by header saying php was involved in the request.
And it's not a code edit, all your MD5's match.

I'm stumped too.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby Healm » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:37 pm

Ok so.. three days.. and a case of Dr. Pepper later, it was such a simple fix I think I'm going to go cry now..
Code: Select all
SecFilterEngine Off

Added to the .htaccess file fixed the problem.. works perfectly now.. ha.. *sobs* I found the fix here. I found it by accident oddly enough.. but it worked! so GL to everyone else that runs accross this.

:?
Healm
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby boyo » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:51 am

Omg, it's been so long since i've seen this, but I have to do the same thing to get it to run on my server.
boyo
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Healm » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:56 am

Yeah, lol apparantly it was fairly common.. a while back.. But it's working now, fairly flawllessly.. The hard part's talking people into updating the *cough* thing.. Loot council guild ftl.

Anyway, working great now, with very few problems, armory sync's a bit qwarky with phrasing (Which from what I read is very well known.. rofl) but otherwise, zero problems with it, great tool all around ^^. I can't wait for the non-beta, waiting on that before I work it into the actual webpage :D.

-Healm

Roster link(Now SVN 1518): http://www.exodusguild.net/roster/
Healm
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Archived