multiple accounts

Support and feedback for UniUploader
UniUploader requires microsoft .net runtimes!

multiple accounts

Postby bbj911 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:59 am

What would be the best approach to upload multiple characters data form multiple accounts?

I dualbox and would like to figure out a way of having UU upload multiple accounts worth of data.

Firstly i have a wow install that acts as the mast install. It does all the updates required. then i have a further 2 copies that gets synced form the master all the time. Those 2 copies are the ones i use to play from.

I was thinking of having uu keep its attention fixed on the master install at all times, and then i write another lil program what monitors the other copies for changes to the characterprofile.lua. It then combines all the copies into one and drops it where UU is looking for it.

Would this be viable? I intend going to 5-boxing once i get this dualboxing sorted out. I only ever use one account on a particular copy.

PS ( all the instances run off the same PC )
bbj911
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

multiple accounts

Postby zanix » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:40 am

I know you can open multiple instances of UU, and you can set each one to monitor each account

Also, you don't need multiple install copies of WoW to run multiple copies, as long as you use different accounts (duh)
I do this sometimes on my computer, run two instances of WoW, with 2 accounts

The bad thing is you will be running multiple copies of UU
Also, when running multiple copies, the last one you close will be the settings that are saved

You can also try jUU (java UniUploader), I don't know if it supports uploading multiple accounts or not
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Return to UniUploader