Roster Update Problem

CharacterProfiler.lua file uploading issues

Roster Update Problem

Postby zanix » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:02 pm

Sauce133t wrote:Well I have fixed the Guil/Server but now when I upload i get

1054: Unknown column 'max_res_all' in 'field list'

That has to do with either the max.resist or the phpraid sync roster addons

Remove those directories in the addons folder and try re-uploading again
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
User avatar
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer
 
Posts: 5543
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:29 am
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Re: Roster Update Problem

Postby nightfighter » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:13 pm

Sauce133t wrote:Well I have fixed the Guil/Server but now when I upload i get

1054: Unknown column 'max_res_all' in 'field list'


Go to the max.resist page. It will install the fields that are required. Then go and update again.
User avatar
nightfighter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 pm
Location: Boise, Idaho, USA

Re: Roster Update Problem

Postby vecnix » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:48 pm

Sauce133t wrote:Well I have fixed the Guil/Server but now when I upload i get

1054: Unknown column 'max_res_all' in 'field list'



Same problem with public roster
vecnix
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:02 pm

Previous

Return to Uploading

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron