Character not found on the Armory and Sync hangs

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Postby gaustyrr » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:46 am

Ok, I broke down and installed ArmorySync v2.6.0 svn[335] on Roster 1.9.9.1545 and grats! all seems to be working just beautifully.

However, I have found a small problem / annoyance 8)

Sometimes, for some reason or another Armory doesn't have data for a particular character and during a sync, ArmorySync will keep trying to update that character, hanging the sync process.

When I do a search on Armory for the character it brings up a blank page that says something to the effect that the character hasn't been online when we last updated the database...

Perhaps if there was a setting that said if Armory can't find the character move on to the next. Otherwise, to get armory sync to continue I have to go into Rosters data manager and delete the offending character(s).

185 944.3414 inc/armorysync.class.php armorysync _getcharacterinfo Char: Adorei Parsed character infos Failed
67 944.3449 inc/armorysyncjobajax.class.php armorysyncjobajax _updatestatus Updated charcter job status OK
69 944.3458 inc/armorysyncjobajax.class.php armorysyncjobajax _getajaxstatus Prepared ajax status OK
33 944.3458 ajax/armorysync.php armorysyncjobajax startajaxstatusupdate Started ajax status update OK
Last edited by gaustyrr on Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
gaustyrr
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby poetter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Try updating to svn[346]
poetter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated