Quick How To Guide?

Support and feedback for UniUploader
UniUploader requires microsoft .net runtimes!

Quick How To Guide?

Postby Er00 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:25 pm

I'm having "issues" with uniuploader, was wondering if anyone could write a quick walkthrough for it working with wowroster and sticky it.

My problem - the server responds with it's whole "updated items" etc etc etc list. But it doesn't actually update, if I go to the roster site it's still not been updated since 2 days ago...

*edit*

Actually, just updated using update.php and it still says it's not been updated in a few days :S
Last edited by Er00 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Er00
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Quick How To Guide?

Postby Rihlsul » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:10 pm

Rihlsul,
Guild Leader of The Dirty Hordes
Rihlsul
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Quick How To Guide?

Postby Sahasrahla » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:37 pm

Er00 wrote:I'm having "issues" with uniuploader, was wondering if anyone could write a quick walkthrough for it working with wowroster and sticky it.

My problem - the server responds with it's whole "updated items" etc etc etc list. But it doesn't actually update, if I go to the roster site it's still not been updated since 2 days ago...

*edit*

Actually, just updated using update.php and it still says it's not been updated in a few days :S

Well your edit suggests the problem is not UniUploader... It sounds to me like maybe you need to clear your cache.
Sahasrahla
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Quick How To Guide?

Postby carlpalmer » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:13 pm

The web browser cache isn't the problem. I am having the same problem with the roster reporting the wrong Last Updated date.
carlpalmer
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to UniUploader