In-Game Display

Forum Dedicated to PvPLog, (The WoW PvP data collector addon), and PvPLog related topics

Moderator: bsmorgan

In-Game Display

Postby fyrye » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:11 am

Not sure if everyone sees it like I am.
Here's a screenshot.
I use ClearFont2 which is what is increasing the font size as i use a font scale of 1.15 at 1.0 it appears to be normal.

do you know of a way to fix the issue in the frame setup?

Last edited by fyrye on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
fyrye
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

In-Game Display

Postby bsmorgan » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:15 am

The PvPLog UI stuff was written by a previous author and my understanding of it is minimal.

The number of lines of text and the column positions in the PvPLog UI frames do not use any font based calculations. The frame is a fixed size and the columns were positioned using trial and error with the default font. Same for the number of lines.

Unless someone with more knowledge of frames and fonts comes forward to provide the elegant solution, the best I could do would be to make the number of lines displayed a variable you can set.

Regards,

Brad
bsmorgan
WoW Interface Developer
WoW Interface Developer

In-Game Display

Postby fyrye » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:26 am

I might take a look at it to see if it is something simple to do. Other than that I can pretty much live with it.
I was thinking of a UI complete re-write as the features are somewhat limited. Adding in time, Zone, Loc, merged opponent wins/losses, click for a break down of information, similar to that of recap. or killlog.
fyrye
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to PvPLog