PHP Errors in functions.lib.php

Posts from previous Beta sessions

Postby Merisa » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:30 am

hey i joust donwloade and install the roster 2 in the installe i godt a eror but i instalede it, and it is runing not the best i keep geting this error

lib/functions.lib.php
Warning line 1194: fopen(/mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc28949-RWCY/www/heroes-of-the-night.webmice.dk/roster_2/cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
Roster Warning line 1196: Cannot open file (/mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc28949-RWCY/www/heroes-of-the-night.webmice.dk/roster_2/cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc)

ned when i try to update the way i want the memberlidt to show it joust turns back to the Roster Config main settings whit this messege No changes have been made

the Roster i locade on Roster if heroes of the night

i hope the information is oki

my system info is
Merisa
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:38 am

clean out your cache directory, and double-check its permissions are set correctly (777)
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby zanix » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 am

The installer should not let you continue the installation until the cache folder is writable

Why do some users encounter this error?
Last edited by zanix on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby Merisa » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:46 am

thanks it solv som of it.

but i kep having problems on saving info entered i the memberslist addong it joust returns to Roster Config main settings whit this messege No changes have been made..
Merisa
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Merisa » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:48 am

well it was set chmod 777 but i belive the reson is that the foler do have some files in when oi delete all files the error whent away
Merisa
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: PHP Errors in functions.lib.php

Postby PleegWat » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:52 pm

zanix wrote:The installer should not let you continue the installation until the cache folder is writable

Why do some users encounter this error?

Might be an SELinux/AppArmor problem as well. We could add a write test for the cache directory to the current permissions check.

Stays weird though, if it starts working when you delete the old cache. It'll probably turn up again.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby Merisa » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:36 pm

thanks it solv som of it. deleting the files in the cache directory so the
lib/functions.lib.php
Warning line 1194: fopen(/mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc28949-RWCY/www/heroes-of-the-night.webmice.dk/roster_2/cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
Roster Warning line 1196: Cannot open file (/mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc28949-RWCY/www/heroes-of-the-night.webmice.dk/roster_2/cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc)

error is gon nowe i noly have the problem whit the saving info entered i the memberslist addon it joust returns to Roster Config main settings whit this messege No changes have been made..
Merisa
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby thyphear » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 am

Sorry to keep this one going... I am getting the same error...
Code: Select all
lib/functions.lib.php
  Warning line 1194: fopen(/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/subdomains/templarknights/httpdocs/roster/cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
  Roster Warning line 1196: Cannot open file (/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/subdomains/templarknights/httpdocs/roster/cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc)

My cache dir has permissions 777 and it is completely empty. Per the suggestions above. I get this error just when I am clicking around the configuration screens.
thyphear
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Archived