Unable to get Guild Bank data

Displays the Guild vault introduced in WoW 2.3

Moderator: Nefuh

Postby kavikbrock » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:34 pm

I'm having issues getting the guild bank data into my CP.lua. I've opened each tab of the guild bank and am hitting save from my C panel. I make certain there aren't any "red" issues and then when I close out of WoW go to look in the CP.lua file and nothing from my guild bank is being saved in the file. All other portions of the CP.lua update for my main and alts; the GuildProfiler.lua is good as that all updates, too.

I am the GM of the guild so have full rights to everything. CP.lua and Guild Profiler.lua work fine.

I'm fairly certain that I'm missing something obvious; so, if you would kindly /bonk me on the head I'd appreciate it.

The main portion of the Roster v1.7.3 works great for me. I'm just having some trouble with this AddOn.

The next is just for informational use seeing as the roster itself works and the problem seems to lie with just getting the info into the actual CP.lua file.

Any ideas and /bonks on the head are welcome so that I can get this AddOn working.

Thank you,

Kavik
kavikbrock
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Nefuh » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:27 pm

Some users reportet that saving the guildvault information not worked when some other addons installed.

Try to disable all addons without CP & GP and retry saving.

If this works enable step by step your other addons, to look which addon produce the error.

Nefuh
Administrator of the german User2User Community for WoWRoster.
Guild Master from Scum from Hell - Horde @ EU-Anetheron.
Nefuh
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby kavikbrock » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:34 am

Thank you, Nefuh.

Disabling everything except CP & GP resolved the issue. Now some research to find the AddOn blocking that information gathering for the GuildVault.

I appreciate the help.

- Kavik
kavikbrock
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Guildvault