Bad Links

Dragonfly integration forum

Bad Links

Postby ElFe0 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:38 am

Hy, I installed DF 9.2.1 & Uploaded the WoWRosterDF 1.7.3. I installed the module sucesfully. After filling some information in the module, I finished & went back to the index, where suposed to be the guild roster. I got this message: "Could not find guild: 'GuildName' for server 'ServerName'
You need to load your guild(this is a link to server/WoWRosterDF/Update.html, wich is not found, when I click in this link) first and make sure you finished configuration(this link returns me bak on the config guild page). On the wowrosterdf configuration page, on the sample above, when I try to click on Guild Info (wowrosterdf/guildinfo.html) doesn't find that page. The same with the Stats, Honor, PVPstats etc.
Someone can tell me wich one should be the mistake here¿
btw, sorry for my bad english & my bad explanation.
ElFe0
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Bad Links

Postby jimig1 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:42 pm

I would try turning off LEO and see if it works if it does clear the Cache folder and then try turning LEO back on and test
jimig1
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Bad Links

Postby Anaxent » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:16 am

I have also released the Beta version of WoWRosterDF 2.0 which can be found here http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=5265.html

Unlike WoWRosterDF 1.7.3, 2.0 can be upgraded to a final version from the beta version it is in now.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Return to Dragonfly