What are people useing

Hybrids, Ports, Integrations, bridges, etc...
The WoWRoster Dev Team does not code nor support these integrations and ports of roster
Please contact the author(s) of the port for support

What are people useing

Postby Silv3rF0x » Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 pm

I am about to put a guild site together. Was wondering what people are useing. I have used Nuke-Evolution before but I have also seen this site. http://www.wowguilds.ca/

Man there setup is nice but I am not going to pay someone else to host a guild site when I already have a server in Texas doing hosting for other stuff why pay for 2 hosting so I asked them if they sell there stuff HUmmm Nope only if you go with there hosting. So what is people useing that is good and easy for people to use. Also to get templets for.
Silv3rF0x
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

What are people useing

Postby Equisetum » Thu May 08, 2008 11:07 pm

I use Dragonfly, which integrates nicely with wowroster and many other warcraft website mods. Overall it suits our needs, but it can be a little busy at times. The only thing I haven't been able to integrate is some sort of event calendar that works with Group Calendar.

www.rage-and-mana.com

You have to setup an account to see all the functionality of the site, but you get the general idea.

Install was pretty straightforward. Go to www.cpgnuke.com for the files. To skin the site there's a bunch of places out there that have what you might be looking for.

Whenever you host your own site you have MUCH more flexibility... For more user's websites that run Dragonfly, check out http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtop ... art=0.html

Good luck!!
Last edited by Equisetum on Thu May 08, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Equisetum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: What are people useing

Postby Silv3rF0x » Fri May 09, 2008 12:33 am

well is there good theams for dragonfly like PNP nuke. I found a easy ready nice free one. So is there places to get wow theams from for this I might set this up and test it out.
Silv3rF0x
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to CMS / Forum Integration, Ports, etc...