[BETA] WoWRosterDF 2.0 svn[1758] Issues

Dragonfly integration forum

Postby Anaxent » Thu May 15, 2008 7:02 am

Hey guys,

I would like for anyone currently using WoWRosterDF 2.0 svn[1758] to post new or even current issues you maybe having. As I see new issues I will build a list of them and then show there status of completion. Thank you

Issue List
RosterDF Theme - Fixed
Realm status in image mode does not work in RosterDF as of yet, use div container/text mode
RosterDiag does not work as intended
Last edited by Anaxent on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby Equisetum » Thu May 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Hey Anaxent,

Great work!!

Only issue that's worth mentioning atm is the "overLIB 4.10 or higher etc etc" popup. I did you you all suggested with the header.html, and it works fine, unless you are doing admin stuff. When I click on roster buttons once I get there I get the popup. I verified I'm using the latest overlibs...

Strange thing is, my tooltips load when I get to the roster from the main site, but once I navigate within the roster menus, they go away...
Equisetum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: [BETA] WoWRosterDF 2.0 svn[1758] Issues

Postby Arkel » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm

Hello Anaxent;

Sorry I haven't been here for a little. Between the new Guild reforming, going back to school after not being there for 27 years, & work I have not had much time. :( But there is light at the end of the tunnel for me. I have finished 95% of our new website found here:
Pantheon Rising

I am back to working on a few things. One is Beta testing Roster.
Just a quick question here. The SQL statements at the bottom of roster. I turn them off in the admin part and they are still out putting at the bottom. Is this left turned on or no?
Last edited by Arkel on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[url=http://www.bronzedragonlords.com]Image
[/url]
Arkel
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Return to Dragonfly