Armorysync is not updating any of my guild member's profiles

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Postby ziddy123 » Wed May 21, 2008 9:37 pm

Yeah, I press armorysync characters, and all I get are red circle icons. Is not updating any of my guildmate's profiles, and has been for weeks now.

For error message, just says update for everything is fail.
Last edited by ziddy123 on Wed May 21, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ziddy123
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Armorysync is not updating any of my guild member's prof

Postby tuigii » Wed May 21, 2008 9:42 pm

We all know that - as we all know why it happens - and believe me, if someone finds a solution then Poetter will do something about it.

Poetter explains the situation in the forum Forum Index › 3rd-party AddOns and Mods › ArmorySync - and guess what, you're already there :wink:
tuigii
WR.net Master
WR.net Master

Postby Gator81 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:57 am

With playing with a program called xampp I was able to install wowroster on a local machine and here is some info that I have found:

wowroster .1741
armorysync .375

using the latest release of xampp, I was able to update each member. the only issue was it is going to take some time to complete since it was doing this very slow.

this is probally an older version of apache, sql, and i belive it is useing php4, I will try to be more detailed if it is needed.

but it works, and has worked every time i have tried doing updates.
Gator81
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby jharvey74 » Wed May 28, 2008 4:33 am

It works for me. Just takes 3 or 4 passes to get the entire guild synchronized. I went through a period where it wouldn't work at all, but after enough playing around with thw synchronizations settings, I was able to get it working for the most part.
jharvey74
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Gator81 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:45 pm

if you get a chance and dont mind, could you post your tweaked settings....I can get it to work on my local test server, but from my isp I can only get it to work the first time, after that it wont work for me anymore, i have to remove everything, reinstall and do a fresh one again and then it will do it once again.

thanks
Gator81
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby jharvey74 » Sat May 31, 2008 4:53 am

Gator81 wrote:if you get a chance and dont mind, could you post your tweaked settings....I can get it to work on my local test server, but from my isp I can only get it to work the first time, after that it wont work for me anymore, i have to remove everything, reinstall and do a fresh one again and then it will do it once again.

thanks

Check this thread out:

http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=5115/

It is the full discussion on the issue, and a few people (including me) have posted the settings that have worked for them.
jharvey74
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated