WoWRosterDF Beta Install

Dragonfly integration forum

WoWRosterDF Beta Install

Postby thyphear » Wed May 28, 2008 1:18 am

Why am I having so many issues? I am trying to install WoWRosterDF 2.0 on a godaddy server. I am having issues.. is there somewhere, where install instructions are available? :roll: Sorry to be such a D-Bag... but I just couldn't find anything that made things click for me... Any help will be great.

I have it installed for the most part... I installed the latest DF CMS, and then copied the WoWRosterDF 2.0 beta with directory intact.... changed the permissions on all the PHP files to be readable and executable. I went to the modules area in the admin for DF, and clicked install. It said it installed and have a blast. When I click on the module it doesn't go to a Control Panel or anything, it looked only half installed. :(

Thanks for the help,

~Cheers
thyphear
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

WoWRosterDF Beta Install

Postby Anaxent » Wed May 28, 2008 1:23 am

at that point it is installed, but the rest of the configuration would have to be done via the roster module which will require an admin password "admin" (please change your admin pwd from the rostercp).
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: WoWRosterDF Beta Install

Postby thyphear » Wed May 28, 2008 9:20 pm

The problem is the module is acting like it isn't fully installed. I get a line at the bottom saying:

Roster Error
The module [osterDF] does not exist

So I can't change the admin password in the RosterCP. :( I am going to run a search on that error now... But I thought I would give you a screen cap of what comes up.
Attachments
thyphear
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

WoWRosterDF Beta Install

Postby Anaxent » Wed May 28, 2008 9:38 pm

ah yeah that... there is still a bug in the app for df which causes that. Right now there are 2 ways to fix this error.
1. use Leo Linking mode
2. add &p on tot he link like so
http://templarknights.dbimages.com/inde ... RosterDF&p
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

WoWRosterDF Beta Install

Postby petrakid » Thu May 29, 2008 7:30 am

This probably isn't the place to ask, but are there going to be any service packs or updates for DF 2 coming soon? I check their website pretty often, but there hasn't been a lot of activity over the past few months.
petrakid
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Dragonfly