can anyone help me with a install prob pls

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Postby Gladiater » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:12 pm

i have uploaded all the files and i got to the page to start install and have this all over my screen

Warning: fopen(/home/crai4859/web/wowroster/cache/tpl_install_install_message.html.inc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/crai4859/web/wowroster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 1276

Warning: Cannot open file (/home/crai4859/web/wowroster/cache/tpl_install_install_message.html.inc) in /home/crai4859/web/wowroster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 1278

Warning: fopen(/home/crai4859/web/wowroster/cache/tpl_install_install_header.html.inc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/crai4859/web/wowroster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 1276

Warning: Cannot open file (/home/crai4859/web/wowroster/cache/tpl_install_install_header.html.inc) in /home/crai4859/web/wowroster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 1278

pls can u help
Gladiater
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Please don't double post.

You should create the wowroster/cache directory with write permissions for the apache user (most likely 777). There should have been a message about this in the installer.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby steved » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:34 am

the silly thing is, if you just click the button to continue it will create the cache directory for you... definitely should say something on that page with all those errors.
steved
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to General Support & Feedback