install issues, i've got 'em, can you help?

Installation issues with WoWRoster

Postby akuna » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:14 am

so i am attempting to install roster on my site, and am having some fun issues.

everything copied over fine, changed permissions and users as normally as i could, and now i get to step 2, where it says create the dbase, i opt for the let it do it option and i get this:

Code: Select all
Notice: Undefined index: default_lang in /hsphere/local/home/jester20/hakunamatataguild.com/roster/install.php on line 893

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /hsphere/local/home/jester20/hakunamatataguild.com/roster/lib/dbal/mysql.php on line 176

Notice: Undefined property: config in /hsphere/local/home/jester20/hakunamatataguild.com/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 149

Notice: Undefined property: config in /hsphere/local/home/jester20/hakunamatataguild.com/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 154

Notice: Undefined property: db in /hsphere/local/home/jester20/hakunamatataguild.com/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 160

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: border() in /hsphere/local/home/jester20/hakunamatataguild.com/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 165

any ideas? i would assume that its just having issues. please help!
akuna
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Anaxent » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:46 am

I would suggest that you create the db and user via your hosts control panel the run step 2 again with out creating the db. It seems that your host may not allow the create db option or if they do you will need to first create a database user then use step 2 to create the database
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Return to Installation