Does WoWRoster DF RULE!!??

Yes
100%
I want Kaek
No votes

Total votes : 13

WoWRosterDF 2.0 Final?

Postby MattM » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:14 pm

When will we be able to expect development for Roster 2.0 final <==> DF ?

edit: oops, posting from other thread:

Anaxent wrote:I Know besides being busy im also being a tab bit lazy... I am still working on it though I need to fix a few things in the cmslink.lib.php which is causing issues with a few forms I also would like to make a new login.php for df to allow auth by groups. I do have a new guild site up where I am doing testing granted it has not been updated to the new Release code yet.

http://www.altercationondunemaul.com
Last edited by MattM on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
MattM
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Re: WoWRosterDF 2.0 Final?

Postby MattM » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:47 am

Anaxent wrote:hey7 guys sorry I have not been as active here as I should be. I have not finished the new release yet of roster df 2.0 and I am hoping to have something for you all by next weekend. If I do it will not have auth built in but will work as it does now but using the new release code. For ArmorySync I was able to get my whole guild updated forgedfromstone.com but I did have to re configure memory and php time out settings to allow for it and even after doing that it did take 3 days is timing out while updating to update the whole list

http://www.forgedfromstone.com

Thanks!
MattM
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Postby MattM » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:14 am

Anaxent wrote:no sorry not yet.. I have been slacking well working alot recently. I will get back into gear soon though I hope.
MattM
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Postby Anaxent » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:05 am

Hey matt I know you will see this soon....

I wanted to let you guys know I have not forgotten about WoWRosterDF and for the most part what I had released for 2.0 really... I know I do not want to say this is really complete. For me to fully complete it I would need to first get roster search fully finished with auth and a few other things so for that matter I have decided to use the intergation code I have built for 2.0 and adapted it to 2.1 which is the code from our svn. As you can see Roster has been making many improvements across the board and for integration it is much easier to accomplish with the 2.+ code we have developed. I suggest to all that read this post to try and convert roster into a module for your favorite cms app out there while we get 2.1 released.

2.1 WoWRosterDF Beta Preview
http://www.demonkillersinc.com
ps: thats right I rolled a horde DK after 4 years of playing alliance
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Return to Dragonfly