PvPLog Reporting

Forum Dedicated to PvPLog, (The WoW PvP data collector addon), and PvPLog related topics

Moderator: bsmorgan

PvPLog Reporting

Postby Bushmaster » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Since the most recent release of PvPLog...we haven't been able to get PvPLog to report to any of the channels. We mainly have this on in Guild chat to allow us to keep track of when our lowbies are being ganked. The PvPLog is being updated...but the announcement to the designated chat channels seems to have been disabled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

B
Bushmaster
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

PvPLog Reporting

Postby bsmorgan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:36 pm

I just tested it on an English (US) server with an English (US) client and it works for me. Please tell me what your client locale is. Can you tell me what version of PvPLog worked?

Try "/pvplog debug on" and "/pvplog comm on" and see if the messages help to isolate the problem. Follow the instructions for sending debug data if you want me to look at it too.

There have been no changes to the channel reporting code since 2.4.8 - 2.5.0. I'm guessing that this is a change in behavior brought on by a Blizzard change. Since it works for me, I'll need your help to fix it if it doesn't work for you.

Regards,

Brad
Last edited by bsmorgan on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bsmorgan
WoW Interface Developer
WoW Interface Developer

Re: PvPLog Reporting

Postby Bushmaster » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Thanks...I'll see what information I can collect for you when I get home from work tonight. Thanks!
Bushmaster
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: PvPLog Reporting

Postby Exylus » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm

I had this same probem and both notifications must be set to the same channel.

You cannot for instance have deaths in guild and Your kills in say, once i had both in the same place all worked fine.
Exylus
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to PvPLog