wowroster 2.0.2 conf and install.php trouble

Installation issues with WoWRoster

Postby doomedalex » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:02 pm

for the first of my troubles i had problems uploading it to my server because it timed out on me all the time because of the shear amount o0f picture file but managed to upload file by file but now i got theb trouble with the conf and all that and here is the problem:

Notice: Undefined index: default_lang in /home/xboxarmy/public_html/spartanslegacy/apps/roster/install.php on line 893

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/xboxarmy/public_html/spartanslegacy/apps/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 123

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$config in /home/xboxarmy/public_html/spartanslegacy/apps/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 149

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$config in /home/xboxarmy/public_html/spartanslegacy/apps/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 154

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$db in /home/xboxarmy/public_html/spartanslegacy/apps/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 160

Fatal error: Call to undefined function border() in /home/xboxarmy/public_html/spartanslegacy/apps/roster/lib/functions.lib.php on line 165

This happens even though i have not edited any of the files so could u try and see what the problem is and fix it for me please o yea by the way im using joomla.
doomedalex
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:54 am

I would try re-uploading Roster
I would guess that your timeouts made some uploads incomplete and are giving you the errors

Download the no interface images version of Roster, upload those files and make sure you overwrite all files on your server
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Return to Installation