Raid Progresion 1.0

Raid tracking for Guilds For Raids over 10 man

Moderator: Ulminia

Raid Progresion 1.0

Postby Ulminia » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:01 am

in a week or 2 i will be releasing RP 1.0 missing in this release is going to be a new feature i am still working on. A module framework which will allow users to make other item watching apps like a pvp one that i am making for its release
see http://ulminia.zenutech.com/wowroster/i ... ress&a=g:1 for a working copy

I will also be adding and changing a few more features thata re not on here yet id like to have your comments posted here and things you would like to see added and i can see what i can do

cheers
Last edited by Ulminia on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

Raid Progresion 1.0

Postby Malkom » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:23 am

Nice news ^^
Malkom
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Re: Raid Progresion 1.0

Postby Calystos » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:28 am

Must have missed this post when I came back after moving, lol. Great news, can't wait cos from what I've seen it looks great!
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Raid Progresion 1.0

Postby Ulminia » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:06 pm

yes... if all goes right i hope to have the mod framework in the release i have made more progrewss then i though bassing it off the roster addon framwork but only differance is that the mod data can only be displayed in one way for all mods to give the whole addon the same feel

About mods.

Mods can be based on any item base info at the moment ( rep and others later on ) as long as the item has an id or a valid name scema it can be serched in the database

Mods have there own installer and local files . images have not been thought of yet but an option might be added in the future

mods install much the same way addons do and can be uninstalled from the admin section this only affects guilds currently loaded in the roster later updates will require manual install witch i havent figured out yet

when i release i will have a sticky on how to for mods but i say this read the addon sdk for install files will be basicly the same except the way info is contaned in it ( database info HAS to be an array no exceptions)

more will come after i finish the mod frameowrk this weekend and finish cleaning up the addons code its self to meet standards... i allso may attempt to make a template for the addon witch would make zanix happy witch i think i can do with out much difficulty

Ulminia
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Raid Progresion 1.0

Postby Ulminia » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:43 am

i have been updating and changing teh way the addon works lately and i have mods 90% working redesigned my database the base info is still the same added templates to all the pages and hve things working better i may need 1 or 2 more weeks for this release
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Calystos » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Ulminia wrote:i have been updating and changing teh way the addon works lately and i have mods 90% working redesigned my database the base info is still the same added templates to all the pages and hve things working better i may need 1 or 2 more weeks for this release

Sounds great, a couple more weeks should just fly by so no worries. Cos everyone knows your doing a great job and so a week or two more before release is nothing really, :-)
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Raid Progresion 1.0

Postby Ulminia » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:32 pm

ok my 2 weeks are neerly up and all i have to say is damn.. i need more coffee and time .. lol im getting close i have added some info to the mod sdk but this will be changing like i said ... i have my main mod fully finished templates and all .. i am just finishing the mod page and templates as well as the installer i say one more week i hope
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Calystos » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Heh, I did warn ya time would fly by, ;-)
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Raid Progresion 1.0

Postby Ulminia » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:32 am

things are going well! id like to say friday will be release day but ial see how it goes... see the sdk for info on making your mod alseo see http://ulminia.no-ip.org/roster/ to see my test ver

NEW FEATURE!!
now if you dont want to code tooltips and item_textures in to mods you dont have to .... i have made a small lightweight and fast! (beleave it or not) script that pulls info from the wow armory this will be in the final release!!
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Return to Raid Progression