MadeBy for WOLTK

Guild listing of known recipes

Moderator: ds

MadeBy for WOLTK

Postby emilise » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Here is my modified version of MadeBy so that it works with WOLTK.
The problem was that the addon relies on a list of existing recipes and translations. I couldn't get and actualised list of recipes with the new ones.

The old version did not display the unknown recipes. With my modified file, all the recipes that your members upload are displayed. If the recipe is in the known list of the addon, its info wil be used. If not, it falls on the database info (wich is totally fine, except that you don't have the skill level)
The other side of the coin is (I think - I don't use it) missing recipes won't work anymore -> for that I think that Missing recipes is better! And if your members play with different languages, the language fusion won't work with the new recipes since we don't have the conversion table.

To use this version, you just have to rename this file to php and upload it to the addons/madeby/inc directory. Please remember to backup the old file in case things go wrong!!!

Another thing, if you want the addon to display inscription crafts too, here is the modification you need to make :
create the file addons/madeby/inc/recipe_list/inscription.list.php and make it an empty array : $RecipeList = array ( );
create the file addons/madeby/inc/recipe_to_en/*your_language*/inscription.php and make it an empty array like : $Recipes_to_en['frFR'] = array ();
Then you need to edit the file : addons\madeby\inc\install.def.php
Find the line (about 80)
$installer->add_config("'2090', 'Tailoring', '1', 'radio{Show^1|Hide^0', 'made_pref'");
and then add below :
$installer->add_config("'2100', 'Inscription', '1', 'radio{Show^1|Hide^0', 'made_pref'");
You need to uninstall and reinstall the addon in the addon manager page for it to work.
You may want to write down your config before doing this because I suspect it wil reset everuthing ^^

If you want to see the result it is here : http://roster.dara-go-dps-noob.fr/index ... nscription
Attachments
recipe.lib.txt
Modified file so that it works with the WOLTK extension
(10.94 KiB) Downloaded 456 times
Last edited by emilise on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
emilise
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

MadeBy for WOLTK

Postby Troublegum » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Thank you so much, I still haven't got this to work so I'll try your changes.

Do I have to re-upload new data (including someone with Inscription) to see the changes? Inscription does not show up on our roster, even with the new files added. I changed your $Recipes_to_en['frFR'] = array (); to $Recipes_to_en['enUS'] = array ();

should the complete file look like

<?php

$Recipes_to_en['enUS'] = array ();

?>

?

/Trouble
Last edited by Troublegum on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troublegum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

MadeBy for WOLTK

Postby emilise » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:34 pm

You don't need to repost your data, they are stored in the database and were just not displayed. Your file is fine.

I had forgotten something to make the inscription displayed too :
you need to edit the file : addons\madeby\inc\install.def.php
Find the line (about 80)
$installer->add_config("'2090', 'Tailoring', '1', 'radio{Show^1|Hide^0', 'made_pref'");
and then add below :
$installer->add_config("'2100', 'Inscription', '1', 'radio{Show^1|Hide^0', 'made_pref'");

You need to uninstall and reinstall the addon in the addon manager page for it to work.
You may want to write down your config before doing this because I suspect it wil reset everuthing ^^
Last edited by emilise on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
emilise
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

MadeBy for WOLTK

Postby Troublegum » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Sweet! Thank you Emilise, now it seems to work. Now I just have to order someone with Inscription to upload their data. =)
Troublegum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

MadeBy for WOLTK

Postby zanix » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:23 am

There is another addon called Missing Recipes that shows what a character is missing
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

MadeBy for WOLTK

Postby Wyren » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:20 pm

Thanks alot for this update! Now, all we need is to figure out how to export the recipe list from Ackis Recipe List, as apparently that's what DS did.
Wyren
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Return to Made By