ItemSets v2.0.6.000

Keep track of what item/gear sets you have for your characters

Moderators: PoloDude, rouven

ItemSets v2.0.6.000

Postby Calystos » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:10 am

Well took me a few hours to type it all up, and add a new function that lets you decide if you wish to show or hide characters who are below the selected item sets use level (EG: If your viewing the Tier 6 list and the options enabled then it'll not show anyone who's level 69 or below, only 70 or higher no matter if the minimum level is set to 50 or whatever).

View the changelog for more info, but expect a few more updates sometime soon. As I know for a fact theres more missing items, such as PvP Level 70 Set 2. And many others are probably showing the wrong info or something too.

Any problems please reply to this thread or PM me and I'll sort them out asap, :D

Enjoy!

EDIT: Oh and I know for a fact that the French and German and any other languages you'll want to use won't work properly with the new features. So if anyones up to updating and converting the English to other locales please let me know as I've not got enough time to do all that (specially since I only know English, lol).
Attachments
itemsets.zip
ItemSets 2.0.6.000:
- added new option to only display players who can actually use the item (EG only level 80s for Tier 7, level 70+ for Tier 6, etc)

Also includes unreleased updates from ItemSets 2.0.5.000:
- added Tier 7 items (including Death K
(64.26 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
Last edited by Calystos on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

ItemSets v2.0.6.000

Postby Troublegum » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Hi there, thanks for updating this app. I installed it and it seems to work, until I tried to show the results for tier 4, Hunters. I get:

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY name ORDER BY class ASC, name ASC' at line 1
SQL:
SELECT name, level, member_id, class, clientLocale FROM `roster2_players` WHERE guild_id = 1 AND level >= 50 AND (class = 'Hunter' GROUP BY name ORDER BY class ASC, name ASC
File: lib/dbal/mysql.php
Line: 234
Troublegum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: ItemSets v2.0.6.000

Postby Calystos » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Troublegum wrote:Hi there, thanks for updating this app. I installed it and it seems to work, until I tried to show the results for tier 4, Hunters. I get:

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY name ORDER BY class ASC, name ASC' at line 1
SQL:
SELECT name, level, member_id, class, clientLocale FROM `roster2_players` WHERE guild_id = 1 AND level >= 50 AND (class = 'Hunter' GROUP BY name ORDER BY class ASC, name ASC
File: lib/dbal/mysql.php
Line: 234

K, first off thanks, :) Took ages to get all the data typed up, lol. (What a freakin BORING job it was too).

Right now onto the problem, :)

Is this happening from a fresh install or from an upgrade of a previous version?

If its an upgrade did you try uninstalling and re-installing?

When your using the roster normally for viewing any other area, whats the guild_id showing up (you can check it via the url bar if needed)?

Is it happening for any other item sets or player classes when your trying the filter?

I'm guessing the filter system may need updating, I never actually tested that part out (nor did I code or tweak any of it) but I'll definitely look into this though, :)

EDIT: Also forgot to ask which version of the wowroster are you using?

EDIT: Yup, just checked and that bugs in the old original releases too. Soon as I get time (hopefully later today) I'll try an fix it, :)
Last edited by Calystos on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Return to ItemSets