Interation part of the forum

General chat forum
DO NOT post bugs/feature requests for WoWRoster, PvPLog, UniUploader, or UniAdmin here

Postby Sykokaj » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:39 pm

I can see you have added kategories for phpbb, eqdkp, Dragonfly and others, but there are so many CMS systems out there that you cant make a category for each and everyone of them.

Im using php-fusion. The best would ofc be if you added a category just for that, but another solution would be to add a General category - that way people using other CMS systems have a place to be ontopic and post in the right area - instead of posting in the wrong parts of the forum :)
Sykokaj
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Anaxent » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:45 pm

Yes I understand where your coming from, but the intergration forum is set up with cms system that people are activlly working on at this time. Im sure if posted with in the intergration forum and there would be people activlly working on the project it would be able to have it's own forum.
Last edited by Anaxent on Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby Sykokaj » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:12 pm

So if I need help integrating Roster, I should use this part of the forum, and not the Integration part? Thats not quite logical...
Sykokaj
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Anaxent » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:16 pm

oh you should post with in the intergration part of the forum if you need help with intergration. We have the subforum setup for active users that are working on intergrating roster in to them. Most of us that are working on the intergration portian like my self have an over all ised on how the cms apps work and could still help out on apps that we do not currently use our selves.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby Beldin » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:20 pm

I have taken the liberty of posting the first post about PHP-Fusion in the Integration section since it seems no one else has.
Beldin
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to General Chat