sorry all :(

Support and feedback for UniUploader
UniUploader requires microsoft .net runtimes!

Postby MattM » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 am

I broke my promise to make another release. That was months ago.

If a member has interest in C#.NET and likes UU, please drop me a line or few of words at matt@matthewmiller.info and I'll see if I can get you R/W access to the UU svn repo.
MattM
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Postby Calystos » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:24 pm

No worries duder, these things happen. Everyone knows how much work you did for everyone so its kewl, :-)

Note to whomever does apply, PM me as I've got a few tweaks an tricks I added to my UU, (search the forum you'll find some good stuff) that makes things a bit nicer. Such as adding a direct link to the systray submenu for a few extra bits. An some other features.

I'd apply but I'm more of a assistant type thing atm, offering suggestions, fixes, etc. (Translation I've got way too much on my plate, haha, like 10+ different projects all at once.)
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Postby ScratchMonkey » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:55 am

What I've done with another project is to apply for my own branch. I commit my fixes to the branch, and the primary developer can then cherry-pick my commits to his trunk line of development.

Does the UU SVN permit this kind of fine-grained access? If so, you could give Calystos a branch to commit his work to.

I recommend committing each distinct fix and feature separately, so that each can be migrated to the trunk separately. "Commit early, commit often."
ScratchMonkey
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert

Postby zanix » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah, we can defiantly create a branch, but we dont have fine control over the branches vs tags vs trunk in the repository, just the overall repository

Any access given is access over the entire UU svn repository
Last edited by zanix on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby Calystos » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 am

I've not just done code tweaks to UU, but UA too.

Added things like shortcuts to point straight to the roster, or forums, or other things.

Plus a few other bits an pieces. Nothing major really. Added the option to not close. I was hoping to make it force minimize to systray but never got around to finishing looking into it.
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Return to UniUploader