The move was successful, mostly.
- Any users that made 0 posts were lost...we are not sorry.
- The WebLinks section is gone until we can come up with a replacement.
- The new Downloads section is...nice, but missing a big chunk of functionality from the Downloads module we used with DF
Namely multiple screen shots and files per download entry
Plus it's a bit empty, namely because we are trying to figure out the best way to use this new system. Or if we should replace it.
- The wiki is intact and has the same url MediaWiki
- We no longer have a donate-o-meter, but don't let that stop you from donating!
- ProjectsPro is now Tracker, but we haven't ported all of the feature requests and bug reports yet.
- AddOn Authors, you currently do not have control over your sub-forums, we will correct this soon.
Here is the surprise, phpBB3...I know, anti-climatic huh?
We wanted to move to a more modern CMS/Forum and this is what we agreed upon.
The nice thing, though, is our interface designer custom themed us....a theme.
We think you will like the changes.
More on the downloads section
The downloads area is not going to be updated until we can figure out some issues.
The new downloads module we use is different that the download module we used with DragonFly CMS, as it won't allow multiple files or image per download item.
This is not compatible with the old DF based module and conversion is going to be tricky, unless we find an alternative.
We are working on a temporary download section in the mean time.
Here -> Downloads