Greetings

General chat forum
DO NOT post bugs/feature requests for WoWRoster, PvPLog, UniUploader, or UniAdmin here

Greetings

Postby Lorkam » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Hey guys just stopping into to say hi. Been away from Roster for a bit now but thinking about building a new Guild Website with a new roster. Grats on the new forum Roster Crew looks sharp and I like the layout :check: Woot my old screenie and password worked yeha for me :rabbit:
Lorkam
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Greetings

Postby zanix » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Yep, we converted the old DragonFly CMS to this, took long nights and lots of cursing though.
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby Scorn » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:32 am

So what is it that is powering the site now?

If you don't want it public, feel free to PM.
Scorn
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 am

Look at the bottom of the pages, its there!

We use phpBB3
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby Scorn » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Odd.. I haven't seen it work in such a manner.. perhaps i will need to check it out.
Scorn
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Lorkam » Sun May 10, 2009 11:16 am

zanix wrote:Yep, we converted the old DragonFly CMS to this, took long nights and lots of cursing though.

Yea it surely does look awesome zanix all your guys/gals hardwork really paid off. I seen the WoWRoster 2.1 beta screenshot and it is the same color scheme as your forum :glad: I'm also glad to see you all stil at it. Not many people would stick around as long as you all have. I mean even after all the serious changes WoW has gone through the last years. I can't wait to get Roster installed again I'm just waiting them to finalize my mysql database.

The site I will have my roster on will be deathbringer.us

I'm the gm of our guild which is called Deathbringers. I first created Deathbringers back when the game launched. We went from 200 members down to 3 members. I guess we truly will never die as long as we have 3 best friends in charge of it but as to why we dropped in numbers well lets put it this way drama at it's best. So I got rid of everyone(mostly all that haven't log in in 3 years)and after a long break we are back at it.

We are at http://www.deathbringers.us/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 So feel free to check us out! Plus make sure to register on our forums and stop in and drop us a little hello :) If you happen to have any characters on Thrall server either on Alliance contact these lvl 80 characters Taurnil(80 hunter) Lorkam(80 Warrior) or my horde toons Thorag(60 hunter) Lexoris(70 DK) I would be more than happy to run ya through some instances or power level you through quests.
Roster Version 2.0.2
Roster Guild Deathbringershttp://deathbringer.us/(a)roster/
Roster Guild Deathbringer(new roster template) http://deathbringer.us/(h)roster/
Guild site hosted and templated by WoWGuilds.ca (highly recommend) http://deathbringers.us/
Lorkam
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to General Chat